http://allegro.pl/ibanez-prestige-2620-cube-t-j-craft-i3517511527.html

Hi, I found that used Ibanez RG 2620 from Japan (made in 2005) and I'm thinking of buying it. But the seller ranked it condition as "7/10", so could you look at images and tell me what you think (I don't have possibility to drive to his home and try it).
And is 799$ for it isn't too small?

Here, have more images:
http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/vinnie277/library/Prestige%20Cube%202620?sort=3&page=1

Thanks for all the support

Cheers, Andrew
Last edited by andro64 at Sep 15, 2013,
I can definitely see some dinks/chips and scratches there. Other than that, it's very difficult to tell condition from pictures.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I can definitely see some dinks/chips and scratches there. Other than that, it's very difficult to tell condition from pictures.

But will it affect the sound, tone or anything at all?
7/10 condition is pretty good - at least if I ranked something 7/10, it would mean it works perfectly but may not look as good as a new one. And the looks don't make it sound worse or better. The only thing that would affect the tone is if the electronics were bad. But you can't tell that by looking at the pictures.

To me it looks pretty good - can't tell how it sounds or plays just by looking at the pictures.

To figure out if it's a good price, look at other deals of the same guitar. What are other people asking for the same model? Also what is the original price?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Sep 15, 2013,
Quote by MaggaraMarine

can't tell how it sounds or plays just by looking at the pictures.

+1

with any luck the dinks are just cosmetic, but you never know...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by andro64
http://allegro.pl/ibanez-prestige-2620-cube-t-j-craft-i3517511527.html

Hi, I found that used Ibanez RG 2620 from Japan (made in 2005) and I'm thinking of buying it. But the seller ranked it condition as "7/10", so could you look at images and tell me what you think (I don't have possibility to drive to his home and try it).
And is 799$ for it isn't too small?

Here, have more images:
http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/vinnie277/library/Prestige%20Cube%202620?sort=3&page=1

Thanks for all the support

Cheers, Andrew

Those are about $1000 new and come up pretty often on eBay. Used is about $600 in very nice/minty condition. If it's banged up, negotiate!