I have a project due next week. It is for my communication studies class. I have to lead a class discussion on a topic of my choice. This can be a serious discussion or a funny one. We are graded on if we can keep the rest of the class engaged and get them to take part in the discussion. So I need a good topic, any ideas?
tpt
Quote by metal4eva_22
Did Courtney Love murder Kurt Cobain?

I personally would be able to have a long discussion on this, and maybe a few of my classmates. But it needs to be a topic the whole class scan weigh on in. It is mostly 17 and 18 year olds by the way.
tpt
What's the deal with politics? I don't get it.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I propose the following:

A discussion based around what the school/class/teacher can do to improve their respective performances. Because it's for a project, no one could get in trouble for it, and it would definitely get everyone involved as long as they knew they didn't get in trouble.

It would work.
Essentially what you're being asked to do is to troll an entire classroom filled with your peers. I suggest the ever so popular topic of "Does 0.999999... = 1". If you don't think this will get everyone to participate in a heated discussion then just search the internet for threads on the selected title.
Quote by JustRooster
Just say "Abortion" and sit back. Bring marshmellows.

Nah, bring marshmallows instead.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
Nah, bring marshmallows instead.

bring an uncooked pizza

or is it not a pizza till it's cooked?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Abortion is something everyone educated and uneducated on the topic will try to say something about so it would probably be the most entertaining.
Discussion topic; is metallica's lulu/st. anger canonical with the other albums.

yr welcum.
You should hold a discussion on whether people who create threads asking for ideas regarding open ended discussions were born stupid or if they were shaped into stupidity.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana