Page 1 of 2
she sent me her personal statement to review, i reviewed it, she got all mad because of the corrections i made.... girls are dumb....

someone make me feel better
Quote by geetarguy13
she sent me her personal statement to review, i reviewed it, she got all mad because of the corrections i made.... girls are dumb....

someone make me feel better

Did you at least get your hole?
pro-tip: people don't like it when you make them feel dumb.
Or when you assert your opinion as more validated than theirs, even if it is.

Just look at this post, I only meant it to be helpful but I sound like a massive cunt because I seem to be discounting your intelligence with my advice.

and If you want girls to like you, just don't criticize them or anything they do, especially if they ask for it.
What corrections did you make? "Corrections" is pretty vague. Fixing a couple of misused homophones is very different than completely changing the content of her essay.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"Does this dress make me look fat?"
"Well yes, especially around the bum area, and the stomach, and it's too tight on your thighs, and..."
"I hate you!"
"...what? I was being honest!"

Girls ask questions so that you can praise them and help them feel good because they have destructively low self-esteem. Fact.
Quote by Baby Joel
Girls ask questions so that you can praise them and help them feel good because they have destructively low self-esteem. Fact.

lol nah

Girls ask questions like that just so that we can get mad at you no matter how you answer it. And then you'll try to make it up to us by doing stupid things that you don't want to do just to get out in the clear. We create trouble just so that you have to try and get out of it for our gain/amusement. It's very tricky.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 15, 2013,
girls just want the d, but probably not yours.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Baby Joel

idk if i can take this, we're in a long distance relationship, everything seemed fine for a while but now she acts pissed all the time
Just send a pint of Ben and Jerry's to her door or something if you really want to cheer her up. :/
she wants the d
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Baby Joel
Just send a pint of Ben and Jerry's to her door or something if you really want to cheer her up. :/

No see... then she'll get mad at you for implying that she is a fatty or something.

Classic.
I'm dumb.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by strait jacket
pro-tip: people don't like it when you make them feel dumb.
Or when you assert your opinion as more validated than theirs, even if it is.

Just look at this post, I only meant it to be helpful but I sound like a massive cunt because I seem to be discounting your intelligence with my advice.

and If you want girls to like you, just don't criticize them or anything they do, especially if they ask for it.

This is just terrible, terrible advice, TS don't this to it. You need to rise to the occasion and challenge women. Show them you have personality and opinions and the confidence to stand up for them. She will appreciate this and respect you more then the guys like strait jacket that they walk all over and use to their advantage to get what they want and never put out. A woman may get mad but at the end of the day you did the right thing. They're not mad at you, they're mad the couldn't get their way easy like their use to getting from wuss guys. Be a man and do the right thing
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
This is just terrible, terrible advice, TS don't this to it. You need to rise to the occasion and challenge women. Show them you have personality and opinions and the confidence to stand up for them. She will appreciate this and respect you more then the guys like strait jacket that they walk all over and use to their advantage to get what they want and never put out. A woman may get mad but at the end of the day you did the right thing. They're not mad at you, they're mad the couldn't get their way easy like their use to getting from wuss guys. Be a man and do the right thing

yeah i agree i'm going with this strategy.. thanks for the idea... sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself i think
Quote by guitarxo
guuuuuuuuurrrrrlllllzzzzzzzzz

But me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
When a girl/woman asks you a question, any answer you give will get you in trouble.
Your task is to figure out which answer will generate the least hostility.
A
And to make things even more interesting, the same answer that you give today that gets you in no or little trouble, will get you in deep shit the following day.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Sep 15, 2013,
Quote by CodeMonk
When a girl/woman asks you a question, any answer you give will get you in trouble.
Your task is to figure out which answer will generate the least hostility.

Also not answering is bad. In fact, it is ofttimes worse than answering.
Quote by Baby Joel
"Does this dress make me look fat?"
"Well yes, especially around the bum area, and the stomach, and it's too tight on your thighs, and..."
"I hate you!"
"...what? I was being honest!"

Yeah and that's why you shouldn't reward that type of behaviour, or else shes gonna keep doing it over and over again until you wanna shoot yourself in the face. In that type of situation if I was asked "does this dress make me look fat?" I would repond with something like, "oh yeah, you look ginormous" im and overly sarcastic and playful voice and roll my eyes. Come out behind her and tickle her belly and kiss her on the cheek. Tone of voice and body language, two key things when socializing with women.

Or depending on the type of day the two of us are having, if we weren't getting a long that great already and I can tell she wants to start a fight, I might say 'meh, you look the same you do as in your other clothes'

Conflict avoided, no lies told, attention/praise-seeking behaviour not rewarded; habits not formed. Althought non of these scenarios would happen to me caus my girlfriend's 93 lbs
Quote by Night
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Sep 15, 2013,
Quote by Wiegenlied
Conflict avoided, no lies told, attention/praise-seeking behaviour not rewarded; habits not formed. Althought non of these scenarios would happen to me caus I have obviously never interacted with a real female outside of strictly business and familial relationships.

Fixed that for you.
lol k
Quote by Night
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Also, they have cooties. In their whoo-whoos. Legions and legions of cooties...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I corrected a foreign friend's essay last week. She got a HD for it. She now loves me.
Quote by rockingamer2

I immediately thought of this when I read the OP
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by theogonia777
What corrections did you make? "Corrections" is pretty vague. Fixing a couple of misused homophones is very different than completely changing the content of her essay.

lol homophones.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by rockingamer2

To be fair, it works the other way too, and it works when you substitute a gender difference for race/ethnicity/etc.

Anyway, TS, I spent all of last exam period with a girl working on each other's essays and she didn't once get mad at me for correcting an idea or spelling/syntax mistake. You're probably just a ****.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 2