Hiya all I'm Jim and new to the forum. I have a question to ask about a guitar I've recently purchased, I have searched high and low on the www but no avail. I just can't seem to place a name to this guitar . Can anyone please help? I have seen Gibsons split diamond logo but I highly doubt it's if that caliber. Any help is much appreciated.
Attachments:
DSCF4024.JPG
Last edited by bizzle25 at Sep 15, 2013,
It's probably a Fender Strat-o-caster.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It's probably a Fender Strat-o-caster.

Can you see the pic? I can't :-/
Quote by bizzle25
Can you see the pic? I can't :-/

No. If I could see it then I would know that it is a Fender Tel-o-caster.

Quote by Baby Joel
From the information you've given, what you really need is a new amp.

I would suggest a stereo amp, even if it isn't tube. Either that or a used 5150 1x12.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Andrea55
You should post a photo of it.

I'm trying desperately but my phone isn't having it
Quote by bizzle25
I'm trying desperately but my phone isn't having it

Maybe when you get on a computer.
Quote by Andrea55
Maybe when you get on a computer.

ive just jumped on my lappy and here it is. its a les paul shape (I think lol)
Attachments:
DSCF4025.JPG
DSCF4023.JPG
Last edited by bizzle25 at Sep 15, 2013,
Quote by bizzle25

Yep, I can see from the picture that you definitely need a new amp.
Quote by bizzle25

If you're having trouble uploading it then you can upload your image to Photobucket or Imgur or Tinypic or whatever image uploader you want then post it here using the image tags (Invalid img)
Quote by Baby Joel
Yep, I can see from the picture that you definitely need a new amp.

and I possibly do need a new amp but I need to know if the guitar is worth a pop
Quote by bizzle25

Yup, that's definitely a guitar.
Quote by Andrea55
If you're having trouble uploading it then you can upload your image to Photobucket or Imgur or Tinypic or whatever image uploader you want then post it here using the image tags (Invalid img)

thanks I got there in the end using paint to resize. it doesn't help having 14mp
Quote by theogonia777
Yup, that's definitely a guitar.

exactly what I thought!
Quote by Dr_Hepplebeef
sorry dude all I see is a giant picture of a man in a cow suit, try posting it again.

any ideas?
Just looks like a Gibson copy. Hard to tell because the photos are so small. If you uploaded them onto photobucket or another image hosting site, we could see a bigger picture, but it's too hard to tell anything with these ones.
Quote by Tag43

found these.

Thankyou!! Mine is closer to the model at the top. Are they like Joel suggests Gibson remakes?
Quote by Baby Joel
Just looks like a Gibson copy. Hard to tell because the photos are so small. If you uploaded them onto photobucket or another image hosting site, we could see a bigger picture, but it's too hard to tell anything with these ones.

Got some bigger 1ns up now. Thanks for your time it's appreciated
You asked in the pit... you'll hardly get good answers here, hence the cow comments.