Page 1 of 2
Ye Ye m8s

Ya bois turning 20.

Anywho, I'm having a party and I have no idea what to do. There will probably minimum alcohol since most of my friends don't drink. I've been trying to come up with something but so far its just the same old, rent a redbox movie and have a few pizzas thing. I've never been fond of dance parties since I don't dance (just never have ) and am not fond of dance party type pop/hiphop music.

What do pit?

Serious and unserious comments appreciated.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
There will probably minimum alcohol since most of my friends don't drink.
Find new friends.
Party hard,
hookers & blow.

if your friends aren't in to that, come party at my house.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Invite some friends over, get a movie or two, get some pizzas, and get a hold of these two board games: Cards Against Humanity and Cranium (WOW edition, primo edition, or regular).
Your friends are ****ing lame. I bet they play MMOs, and at least one of them has thick rimmed glasses.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Get a dance revolution game, a bounce house or maybe you can all go out somewhere fun like an arcade, play mini golf, or go to a park and bbq.
Laser Tag
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by metaldud536
No dude not a movie. Set up a console at least. Even if its an N64. Golden Eye up in this bitch.

Yep.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
your turning 20 and your mates are presumably the same age and they don't drink? wat

edit: it's impossible to have a fun party without alcohol.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by metaldud536
No dude not a movie. Set up a console at least. Even if its an N64. Golden Eye up in this bitch.

Or bomberman 64. Or pokemon stadium 2.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Find new friends.
Party hard,

This. Get ****ed uuuuup.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
i only like to party hard for an hour tops.

the time leading up to that is partied at extra medium.

the time afterward is for chilling.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Depends on what type of people you and you're friends are. All of my old friends weren't musically inclined but we all loved comedies, getting drunk, and playing sports so we just did all those all day, we'll cept gettin drunk that was at night.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by steve_muse

Wrong. But it definitely helps.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Play video games and order pizza, or go out to eat with your friends, or whatever

Do what you want to do, it's your birthday.

Quote by steve_muse

Not even close to being true. Maybe for boring people w/no social skills
lol, why do people take it as a personal insult when someone says they don't drink?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
lol, why do people take it as a personal insult when someone says they don't drink?

Drinking is an alpha thing, obviously.

Come on Phils realize your place in this world
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Oh, I don't mind drinking, I just find that attitude to be so stupid. Is someone doesn't drink it's not a big deal to me.

Also, if you need to drink to have fun you're probably really boring.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

What

Oh you think you're better than me just cuz you don't poison the **** out of your body at night?

I see your thought process, Mr. High-and-mighty
Quote by eGraham
Drinking is an alpha thing, obviously.

Come on Phils realize your place in this world

if drinking was alpha, all the times i drank half a bottle of vodka and didn't hook up with any girls make me like, MEGA alpha.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

if drinking was alpha, all the times i drank half a bottle of vodka and didn't hook up with any girls make me like, MEGA alpha.

It is alpha bro, it like, lets your bros know you don't need to get pussy to feel like a man
Quote by Rockford_rocks
It is alpha bro, it like, lets your bros know you don't need to get pussy to feel like a man

i never felt like a man. i just felt like i was dying.
If it makes you feel any better, you probably would've vommed in the heat of the moment anyway

I was seriously considering calling my gf last night to come hook up, I woke up this morning with the worst hangover of my life, and even after I forced myself to puke before bed I still spent the morning emptying my stomach contents. I'm glad I didn't call her over and engage in strenuous physical activity
Quote by ChucklesMginty
shots

Nah that's more like it. Would've posted the uncensored version but I don't think it would've been a good idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgcHbNV_DL4

EDIT: This is the worst censorization I've ever seen
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Sep 16, 2013,
srsly tho
Quote by c3powil
srsly tho

do whatever it is your friends usually do, but do it harder.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
do whatever it is your friends usually do, but do it harder.

How would one eat pizza and watch movies/play games harder?
Quote by c3powil

just, uh... do it... harder?

smoke weed/drink/do drugs while doing those things.

don't worry if your friends don't drink/whatever, it's your birthday and you can puke if you want to.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

don't worry if your friends don't drink/whatever, it's your birthday and you can puke if you want to.

That's just delightful.
ayy lmao
Quote by c3powil

Try eating the pizza with a toothpick and watching a movie with the TV upside down. With video games you can just play on a harder difficulty.

Seriously though, if you want this to be a party, there has to be alcohol involved. Of course you can have fun without alcohol, but it won't be a party, it'll be a night at your place with your friends for your birthday.
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Sep 16, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
Oh, I don't mind drinking, I just find that attitude to be so stupid. Is someone doesn't drink it's not a big deal to me.

Also, if you need to drink to have fun you're probably really boring.

welcome to adulthood.
most people are boring
All these things cost money and Im a sad poor man :,(
rent a flock of big angry columbian men
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 2