(I hope this is the right section)

Does anyone know of some good books about guitars that aren't instruction books? I have enough of those...

I'm talking novels, auto/biographies of famous guitarists, memoirs, history, anything.

I've searched for books about guitars but I ONLY get tabs and instructional books.

Thanks
do you mean books about actual guitars and related guitar kit? like how amps work and things like that? or famous amps etc.?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think what he wants is more of a 'history of guitars' type thing, like following the birth of certain famous brands, particular guitars that were innovative or unique (ie. the Les Paul), influential artists, that sort of thing. Think nostalgia, not technical works.

I hope that clears things up.
Quote by samjbow
I think what he wants is more of a 'history of guitars' type thing, like following the birth of certain famous brands, particular guitars that were innovative or unique (ie. the Les Paul), influential artists, that sort of thing. Think nostalgia, not technical works.

I hope that clears things up.

thanks

I dunno if the dave hunter ones qualify for that or not... they're not *that* technical, but they still might be too technical...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?