Ok, so it's been a long time since I've done anything with music theory outside of figuring up a key signatures or the occasional chord progression (nothing crazy, just basic stuff). Recently I began working on a song based around Danny Elfman's 1989 Batman Theme, but I've hit a bit of a road block figuring out the scale I'm playing. I know that it starts in B minor, but there's a single note that's throwing me off.

The melody basically goes as follows:

B - C# - D - G - F# - F

The F at the end is what is throwing me off. I'm not entirely sure how it fits in the progression, but I do know that the chord it creates is a C#/F Major. Can someone help a beginner out here? I'm missing something here

Thanks

EDIT: In before "That's what she said jokes"
You can use accidentals, many times melodies may not fit just one scale. But F note belongs to the B blues scale. It's the flat 5th and it's really common in bluesy songs.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Technically, you can use any note you want, once you've established the tonic. In this case, as Maggara mentioned, the F functions as a "blues note". But keep in mind that a composer is not limited to just the 7 notes of the key signature.