Page 1 of 2
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/cliteracy_n_3823983.html

Campaign for 'cliteracy'. Informative and pretty lolzy.

The clitoris, described as the only human body part that exists solely for pleasure, is not merely a little "button" hidden between a woman's legs, but rather a large, mostly internal organ many people don't know about, Wallace explains.

In 1998, Australian urologist Helen O’Connell published a paper in the Journal of Urology describing the sheer scope and size of the clitoris. She wrote that the unerect clitoris, most of which is not visible, could be up to 9 centimeters long -- longer, as some have described it, than an unerect penis.

I did not watch the video since I'm at work.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

right ok then

the "phallusy" post was brilliant
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
^ that was some punny shit

Quote by homeless-john
All I'm getting from this is that "clit rodeo" is gonna become part of my vocabulary in a big way.

I once had a long conversation with the guys from DT about whether or not you could swordfight with a clit. Maybe this goes along with 'riding' one.

Needless to say, bits of that conversation were sigged for longer than I ever intended
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I once had a long conversation with the guys from DT about whether or not you could swordfight with a clit. Maybe this goes along with 'riding' one.

Needless to say, bits of that conversation were sigged for longer than I ever intended

Did you all come to a conclusion? I need to know otherwise I'm gonna be up drawing diagrams all night.
"My wife has the largest external one I have ever encountered. It is a sheer joy playing with that thing. Compared to others I have played hers is enormous and easy to manipulate and play with."

Go on....
what's a clit?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by homeless-john
Did you all come to a conclusion? I need to know otherwise I'm gonna be up drawing diagrams all night.

I think we agreed that it's all about how you wield it

My bff used to crotch-tap me when he was annoyed. That was pretty hilarious, as he's a foot taller than me, and also best friends with my fiance.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lolmnt
what's a clit?

I think its British slang for banana peel.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by vintage x metal

My bff used to crotch-tap me when he was annoyed. That was pretty hilarious, as he's a foot taller than me, and also best friends with my fiance.

I still don't know. I think I'm gonna have to run some trials in the near future.

Will report results.
Quote by vintage x metal

But you actually really enjoyed it?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I prefer the Mulva
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
All I know is nobody makes their girl come from vaginal penetration except maybe a small 2%. The g spot is basically the underside of the clit and is only goin to be felt if you give your girl an amazing full body massage to stimulate her entire body. Learn how to go down on your girl and shel return the favor. Spell the alphabet on her clit but only after to finish her off. Start out big and wide some nibbling some kissing and eventually bring it all together. Spend 3/4 minutes stimulating and the last direct abcs.
Quote by eGraham
But you actually really enjoyed it?

I enjoyed it enough to instinctively punch him in the gut, yes.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I was actually being kind of serious. I've heard of women getting turned on from a blow to the cooch.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by bradulator
I prefer the Mulva

dolores > mulva
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by bradulator
I prefer the Mulva
i like u
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by eGraham

I was actually being kind of serious. I've heard of women getting turned on from a blow to the cooch.

Eh maybe if it was a lady friend. My dude friend was just being a doucher. I'd get some heat from a tap on the butt, but that's far enough away from the whole shebang for me to not immediately freeze up.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
All I know is nobody makes their girl come from vaginal penetration except maybe a small 2%. The g spot is basically the underside of the clit and is only goin to be felt if you give your girl an amazing full body massage to stimulate her entire body. Learn how to go down on your girl and shel return the favor. Spell the alphabet on her clit but only after to finish her off. Start out big and wide some nibbling some kissing and eventually bring it all together. Spend 3/4 minutes stimulating and the last direct abcs.

lmao
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

You could also just pretend you're savoring a philly cheesesteak.

Clits are ridiculously easy to stimulate; if anything, it's difficult not to overstimulate them. Why someone would choose not to work them is lost to me.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lolmnt
what's a clit?
I hate South Park but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Wormholes
So even all women have a bigger schlong than me?

It's okay. You just have to lift the hood and check the engine.

With your tongue.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
It's okay. You just have to lift the hood and check the engine.
With your tongue.

but yeah
Quote by EndTheRapture51
^ omg
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by captaincrunk
lmao

Is what your girlfriend is doing if you think that was a joke post. Not everyone has the common knowledge of what to do in sex. It's a weird environment. Guys ask why does it seem like I enjoy it more than her? Well cuz apparently the world doesn't know why a clit is or what to do with it. A simple lick of the thumb and gentle circle movements during sex will do wonders.
When I was 14 or 15, a guy laughed at me because I didn't know what a clitoris was.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Banjocal

I think I've seen that.

Is that the documentary where the guy is caught wanking over another guy's car?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Probably. All I know is that watching a creepy guy with a bear hat wipe a pube off a chassis s precious.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i don't have a clit and neither do some women which is why there needs to be more publicity about the horrors of female genital mutilation
Page 1 of 2