Page 1 of 4
At school today a bunch people (teachers and students) were talking about some Miss America pageant where an Indian girl won. I thought "great, nice to see something new", but it looks like America is being very bigoted today. On various sites (twitter..) people are saying the stupidest things like, "a terrorist for a Miss America... No." and "miss terrorist". What in the actual ****, ?! This is 2013 and people are still this damn, stupid.

What's your opinion, pit? I don't care for pageants or anything, but I can't believe so many people can say these type of things, because of their so called "traditions".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/16/miss-new-york-first-miss-america-winner-video_n_3932952.html?utm_hp_ref=new-york&ir=New%20York
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 16, 2013,
not surprised.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
/outsourcing
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I distinctly remember someone calling an Iraqi man a "Paki" and that sums up those people quite succinctly.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Nelshizzle
/outsourcing

****, you I was gonna make an outsourcing joke
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Isn't america supposed to be a melting pot of people from all over the world? So why are people so butthurt? Not that I'm surprised.
Yep. I used to get called a sand nigger all the time and I'm not even from the Middle East

America and White go together like peanut butter and oysters
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Damn, they're almost as stupid as the Miss America contestants are.
Quote by vintage x metal
Yep. I used to get called a sand nigger all the time and I'm not even from the Middle East

America and White go together like peanut butter and oysters

So where are u from?!
A lot of people don't like things that make them feel uncomfortable or that question the way that they view the/their world. This is not an American thing, nor is it a Western thing. It happens everywhere.

It's just a shame when such a diverse Nation has a few people that still think things like this.
^^it's more than a few once you account for microaggressions and subtle prejudices.

^It's better than pretending they aren't there gotta address the bad to help the good

Quote by Seref
Damn, they're almost as stupid as the Miss America contestants are.
No amount of stupidity can compare to calling an Indian woman a terrorist.

That's some grade A ignorance there. But that's racism in general.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 16, 2013,
Quote by Elderer
So where are u from?!

Guess

I was born in Cleveland; my parents are from Bangladesh. People already couldn't guess my race and then I started dying my hair and now they're just kind of like 'omg wut r u?????!?!'
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Just so everyone knows, Miss America is different than Miss USA. Miss USA is the one that goes on to Miss Universe and the pageant is owned by Donald Trump.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
My opinion is that indian girls are hot

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
One time I saw an Indian girl in traditional Indian dress, and she was smokin' hot. Understandable.

Stupid, fat Americans.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by cho0onger

Yep. All my girl friends I grew up with are hot. All of them. It's pretty distracting.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Actually it looks the majority of people support her and recognize the bigots for what they are. From what I've seen.

As usual, a very vocal minority gets more attention than the levelheaded majority.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by vintage x metal
Guess

I was born in Cleveland; my parents are from Bangladesh. People already couldn't guess my race and then I started dying my hair and now they're just kind of like 'omg wut r u?????!?!'

Well of course they're going to say something racist if you make them guess.
edit: ^^ I make them guess now, but I was less race-ambiguous before my hair was lots of colors. I haven't been called a sand nigger in years

Oh, for the lolz, tagline my girlfriends and I grew up with as we were pubertizing :

Brown girls - white girl hair, black girl ass

(We were 14 or so)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Sep 16, 2013,
Quote by cho0onger

Yeah, they are, as long as they're not too hairy.

The winner of Miss America isn't even the hottest asian girl I've seen in the past few weeks, let alone pengest in all of America.
let's not real. for every asshole calling her a terrorist or Miss 7-11 on twitter there are 5 people saying worse things offline.
I just see another stupid person being celebrated for doing nothing worthwhile.

Seriously, I guess it's good that ethnic minorities are being celebrated in lots of different ways, especially ones that they may have been excluded from in the past, but it's a lame contest and means very little.
Last edited by Mephaphil at Sep 16, 2013,
The irony of everyone getting their panties in a twist over racism in a female objectification contest.
Quote by jaybsp
Yeah, they are, as long as they're not too hairy.

This. Indian girls may just have the most beautiful look on the planet. But their drawback is the hair. Like holy shit, and it doesn't even make sense! Why so beautiful and yet so hairy? It's like a sick joke.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Seref
The irony of everyone getting their panties in a twist over racism in a female objectification contest.

Yeah because they totally don't do it because they want to
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Seref

That's not irony. You'd expect people to get annoyed over racism, whatever the situation.

If they ignored the racism and were outraged by the female objectification, that would be irony. This is at best a trivial oddity.
Quote by Carnivean
This. Indian girls may just have the most beautiful look on the planet. But their drawback is the hair. Like holy shit, and it doesn't even make sense! Why so beautiful and yet so hairy? It's like a sick joke.

Nahh, an average looking Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi girl is normally uglier than the average white girl but when the asian girls are attractive they're really attractive.
Quote by jaybsp
Nahh, an average looking Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi girl is normally uglier than the average white girl but when the asian girls are attractive they're really attractive.

In your dumb, racist opinion, you mean.
i think all of you are just dragging in your racial fetishes when you make sweeping statements about how pretty Indian and white girls are.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hot Indian girls are usually really hot. But they usually just look white but with darker skin....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jaybsp

It really depends on what look you're into.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i think all of you are just dragging in your racial fetishes when you make sweeping statements about how pretty Indian and white girls are.

Obviously

How else would we do it?
Quote by Mephaphil
In your dumb, racist opinion, you mean.

That's not racist
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Seref

That was pretty well said, actually.

Racism is bad now but misogyny is still a-okay.
Quote by WCPhils
That's not racist

Making derogatory remarks about one race while saying another is better isn't racist?

Since when?
Page 1 of 4