Page 1 of 2
uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhh KILL IT WITH FIRE
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

It's my county, we're all very proud.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by WhiskeyFace
It's interesting how clowns are purely just something that's scary nowadays, as opposed to what they're traditionally meant to be.

S'fetish
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

that would scare the ****ing SHIT OUT OF ME.

jesus.

ending to that was a let down (giant spider...what?)

but.

'Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful'
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think that's awesome.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
lol.

i once saw a clown walking down a trail at these campgrounds i used to go to when i was younger.

scary shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Megadethfan245
This is hilarious.

Good thing I live in Canada though or I'd be pissing myself with fear.

im right here.

im actaully concerned about looking outside.
i saw that film as a kid, gave me bloody nightmares.
good though!
'Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful'
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
I have no fear of clowns and I would literally praise this man/clown for his effort.

And then maybe stab him.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
I have no fear of clowns and I would literally praise this man/clown for his effort.

And then maybe stab him.

He doesn't talk. A few of my friends (I've lived in a town near there) tried to speak to him, he just stands there and turns and stares at you.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
He doesn't talk. A few of my friends from home (I'm from a town near Northampton) tried to speak to him, he just stands there and turns and stares at you.

If i see that thing. im not responsible for how i react!
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Quote by Todd Hart
He doesn't talk. A few of my friends (I've lived in a town near there) tried to speak to him, he just stands there and turns and stares at you.

Then I would just stand there next to him and see what happens.
ayy lmao
Quote by Weaponized
This man is a hero and I will be sad when he is convicted
He's not the hero we want. He's the hero we need.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

This fuker ruined my childhood. Couldn't shower for 3 days, cause of stephen kings IT.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
This fuker ruined my childhood. Couldn't shower for 3 days, cause of stephen kings IT.

i actaully yelled out loud S**T! when i opened this thread.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Clowns don't scare me but this would and it's hilarious
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I find it interesting how some people find it funny while others are upset over it. Does anyone have any theories on why this is?
I see Crazy Joe Davola is in Australia now.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by metal4eva_22
I find it interesting how some people find it funny while others are upset over it. Does anyone have any theories on why this is?

Its not that its a clown. its that its IT.
I think its funny. but F ME that made me jump out my seat.

if i walked into that in the dark. id probably kill it.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Yeah been talking about this guy for a couple days because I have a good friend from Northampton. Dude seems pretty chill, he just stands there. Doesn't cause any harm
Quote by metal4eva_22

different senses of humor perhaps
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I now have a goal in life.

To carry on this man's legacy after his death/incarceration.
ayy lmao
Quote by metal4eva_22
Because it's a clown and clowns indicate that whatever they do is with a sense of humor, so the people that find it funny are the ones who appreciate it. The upset people are upset because clown or not, they think it's nothing more than stalking.

Edit: I'm on the side that's not afraid of clowns and would totally just chill with him if it were me.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 16, 2013,
This is great.

But I would be a bit creeped out if he were standing outside my house. I wonder if police have tried talking to him since he's kinda creepying out the people.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Guys, "It" is an awful movie and clowns are only slightly unsettling.

the ending is awful.
yet youll find it a common reaction to seeing pennywise.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Quote by Jackintehbox
Guys, "It" is an awful movie and clowns are only slightly unsettling.

This. It's a terrible movie.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
This. It's a terrible movie.

dont believe anyone said it was good.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
**** you people for posting pictures of IT. That should be a bannable offense.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Page 1 of 2