I don't have any good equipment (and I'm probably too messy) so I was wondering if anyone on here would be kind enough to take a minute to play and record this (soundcloud link) so that it doesn't sound low quality and messy.

Drop C

|------------------x-x-x-x--------------------|
|-3--3--2--------x-x-x-x-0-----------------|
|-3--3--2--------x-x-x-x-0-----------------|
|-3--3--2---3*--x-x-x-x-0-----------------|

This might be a long shot, but I thought I'd try.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Here you go: Dropbox download

If you don't like the preset I could load the stem and you can use your own DAW and tweak it to your liking.
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginear
Enginere

I'm Good at Math
You do realise that there are limitless ways of playing that? I mean, there's no tempo, rhythm, note lengths/rests etc. And is the asterisk after the 3 supposed to notate a pinch harmonic?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
You do realise that there are limitless ways of playing that? I mean, there's no tempo, rhythm, note lengths/rests etc. And is the asterisk after the 3 supposed to notate a pinch harmonic?

If he has Ableton Live it wouldn't matter

But yeah, I found it funny that ppl jumped on this without knowing tempo, rhythm etc.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Sep 18, 2013,
Even if he has Ableton Live, it would matter - other DAWs also allow you to place markers and time stretch audio, but it can only do so much before it sounds full of artefacts and obviously messed with, just like autotune being usable to a degree but once you push it too far it is obvious to all
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Yeah, did none of you see the link to Soundcloud or did he edit it in later?
It was there from the beginning. I was wondering if I was going crazy and missing something that they were all still needing.

Quote by J-Dawg158
Here you go: Dropbox download

If you don't like the preset I could load the stem and you can use your own DAW and tweak it to your liking.

Thank you!

But what is DAW?
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Last edited by Wuai Bel Ree at Oct 3, 2013,
Digital Audio Workstation

It's a program that let's you record, mix, use amp sims, load virtual instruments, etc.
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginear
Enginere

I'm Good at Math
Well technically it's a thing that lets you record. It's only become linked to a program since that's what a lot of people use. Multitrack units are also DAW's.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!