Page 1 of 2
Everyone is alone. The point in living is to pass on your genetic material so that your offspring can be alone yet manage to ultimately pass on their genetic material. I'm not sure how self improvement or some illusion of a "grand scheme of things" is relevant.

Exist and procreate as much as you can until you die.
You're not alone if you have your weed

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 17, 2013,
Quote by CL/\SH
shuddup, ur just a hotdog

I'm sure there's people who enjoy being alone. For those who don't, well, that's a problem they need to face themselves. Because it is fixable, they just don't always feel like that. It's all a matter of self confidence. I think. I'm no expert either.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
If you've ever seen a hotdog procreate, you'll know that life is worth living.

Dat weed yo
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
EDIT ****ing UG won't let me cap this so here:

Booze It Up Faggit
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
what if you smoke so much you become the weed tho

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'm sure there's people who enjoy being alone. For those who don't, well, that's a problem they need to face themselves. Because it is fixable, they just don't always feel like that. It's all a matter of self confidence. I think. I'm no expert either.

I'm in between. Idk if I wanna be alone or be surrounded by people who give a shit about me. I'm a little bitch basically
Quote by MinterMan22
what if you smoke so much you become the weed tho

then someone will smoke and you will never be alone. you will always be with their lungs
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If you self-improve to the point when you're not a pussy anymore you'll probably be able to find someone to be with.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Last edited by HypernovaGlow at Sep 17, 2013,
The goal of life is to be the last one standing at the end of the world.

the_more_you_know.jpg
Quote by HypernovaGlow
If you self-improve to the point when you're not a pussy anymore you'll probably be able to find someone to be with.

Then you find that someone and wonder if you liked being alone better
You guys are low. I haven't smoked in a long time. I have changed my life and went down the self improvement path and its not working. I don't feel like I'm goin anywhere.
Quote by CL/\SH
Then you find that someone and wonder if you liked being alone better

Pretty much how it goes.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
You guys are low. I haven't smoked in a long time. I have changed my life and went down the self improvement path and its not working. I don't feel like I'm goin anywhere.

Life isn't that big of a deal, man. Stop trying to reach some imaginary goal of human-achievement. Just enjoy yourself and stop worrying so much. You'll be fine.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Stop worrying about improving yourself and go accomplish a specific, tangible goal that benefits others in the world. People improve themselves by doing good things, not through self reflection, good habits, or improving their un-utilized mind or skills.

If you can't directly measure your own good through its effect on other human beings, it doesn't exist. The instant you make other people's lives better instead of worse, you're a good person.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Sep 17, 2013,
Quote by soundgarden1986
i like being alone

i mean i have friends and shit but being by myself is pretty awesome

That's the difference. You don't have the whole in your heart that I do. I am great alone. I get stuff done. But not having the option to be with another soul is.. Soul crushing.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Your just stuck in a rut mate.

Get out and do something totally new. that youve never done before.
Hell maybe dont even go out. maybe write something you havent tried before.
Or even (and yes i know my sig) go to a church, just sit and listen.

Ive been stuck, in a place i didnt think i would ever get out from.
But you can. Just keep going. try new things. talk to people you normally wouldnt.

All the best man.
'Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful'
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
What the hell are you talking about? Being ambiguous about your situation isn't going to help us help you. I assume you're looking for "love"(in all the wrong places). What's absolutely stopping you from finding it?

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
if you have a disembodied vagina at your disposal does that still count as alone?
Quote by Weaponized
this

It took me a long time to get off weed.
If the dudes taken steps to change for his own reasons.
If hes stopped smoking it and dosent want to.

why would you post that.

smoking up dope is not the answer.
just a way to be happy with wasting your time.

if thats your thing, fine. but he quite clearly said he dosent want to.
'Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful'
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Yeah, but... Nate Dogg said...

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by bigfootedfred

The only answer to not smoking is,

smoking weed

Okay I'm leaving...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
The only answer to not smoking is,

smoking weed

Okay I'm leaving...

ok i did laugh at that...i will admit.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Quote by bigfootedfred
It took me a long time to get off weed.
If the dudes taken steps to change for his own reasons.
If hes stopped smoking it and dosent want to.

why would you post that.

just a way to be happy with wasting your time.

if thats your thing, fine. but he quite clearly said he dosent want to.

I honestly had no idea he was trying to stop. I just remembered a lot of old posts from him talking about it
___

Quote by The_Blode
I'm not trying to stop and its not even related. My girlfriend wants to break up with me. I have literally two friends and one is my drummer who I just "ended" it with. And my other friend plays guitar but has like no chops anymore due to work and I see him once a month. I have no social connections except for work. Maintenance at McDonald's. Fun easy job that pays decent. Every girl there likes me and hits on me all day because I'm nice and helpful and tall. I don't want their attention because they are immature. Most girls I see are immature. My girlfriend is immature but on a different level. I play guitar alone and I hate it. I think I am half decent but I bet there are hella people in this very thread twice as good as me. I just uploaded a cove of a tony macalpine song today for personal accomplishment feelings and I watched it and picked out every flaw I could. I'm not happy. I honestly like smoking a blunt and laying at the park with my acoustic guitar and enjoying the atmosphere. I like science but there are plenty of scientists out there. I don't need to be a scientist. I feel like I'm better off finding the meaning to life than describing life. Idk guys. Cheer me up
I think there are. I think the world needs music more than science. We can live peacefully without advancing technology at this point. I want to work on what we have not what we can get.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think there are. I think the world needs music more than science.

no, just no
___

Quote by The_Blode
there's no way to predict what the future holds for us in terms of medicine, but considering the current upward trend, i would never be satisfied.
Page 1 of 2