Page 1 of 2
Yo yo yo

So I'm sure you guys have the same predicament. Public toilets have too much water and/or are just unsuited for men. You know that feeling every time you sit down to do your business and them BAM you got a cold wet dick just hangin in the water, like wtf really guys? I mean at home I have enough common sense to realize my toilet bowl needs at least a solid foot of space between the water and the lid. Thats just physics. But like all the time in public areas, or sometimes even at friends houses, theres only like maybe seven inches of hang room, wtf right. So like, lets get a petition going or somethin bros.

Cant be the only one here having to keep myself from brewing tea every time I need to pull twosies.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
you what

er I mean, yeah, mine is huge
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I hate when I sit down to pee in the morning and my peepee is too big to fit inside the toilet bowl. Especially when I'm pooping, then it just awkwardly sits outside waiting for my butt to finish.
Every public toilet I've shat in didn't have enough water in it. Though I've shit in public toilets maybe ten times in my life.
At least you can flush. The water isn't so bad considering you've already gone past the sticky pee floor and questionably clean toilet seat.

It really doesn't matter how many times you wipe it either. You just sit and pray that you dont get butt herpes in the end.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I hate when I go to get into a taxi but it turns out I needed one of those seven-seater taxis because my dick is too big
Yo yo yo

While were at it. I have to say. Like wtf to people who wear briefs. I wore them as a kid and like my balls always ending up in my crack.

They need to hang yo.

you guys get me yo
that's why I wear long johns
and stretchy socks
Boxer briefs ftw

Also, I've never taken a dump in a public toilet in my life.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
that's never happened to me

when i'm not reproducing, my junk compacts nicely into a little grower.
Quote by WCPhils
Boxer briefs ftw

Also, I've never taken a dump in a public toilet in my life.

HOW
been wearing boxer briefs since I was a tiny kid.

and those tiny toilet bowls you only get in cheap-ass places, where the seat and everything is all beat up anyway so you don't want to get comfortable and full on manoeuvring your wang and balls away from the toilet rim is just a minor addition to the inconvenience of being in that toilet.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by progdude93
HOW

I don't know

It's come up a few times, and I'm just all "lol, I'll make it home"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
who the **** uses a toulet just shit right wherever your standing prferably on a childs lap

I got scared outta using the bathroom at school cayse when I was in third grade some kid sliped under the door of the stall while I was taking a deuce and started talking to me.

never again
Quote by WCPhils
I don't know

It's come up a few times, and I'm just all "lol, I'll make it home"

...HOW

have you only left your house like 4 times? Or do you have public pooping problems?
i used to be like pat until i started taking lithium. now i will have the urge to poo that must be resolved in 10 minutes or less.
Quote by progdude93
...HOW

have you only left your house like 4 times? Or do you have public pooping problems?

I don't know man.

I have no problem with most public restrooms. Like ones at my school. I just don't even need to go while there. It doesn't come up
___

Quote by The_Blode
I generally avoid shitting in public bathrooms too, I rarely need to
I have resolved this issue by laying a big one in the sink. All you need to do is to turn on the faucet once you're done.
Quote by jonlambofgod666
I have resolved this issue by laying a big one in the sink. All you need to do is to turn on the faucet once you're done.

god ****ing dammit I just lost it right here
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Here's how I fixed that problem, I just throw is over my shoulder. No problem!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by WCPhils
I don't know man.

I have no problem with most public restrooms. Like ones at my school. I just don't even need to go while there. It doesn't come up

So you're telling me in all your years of being a functioning human away from his own house, you have NEVER had to take a dump in a public restroom?

I understand wanting to avoid public restrooms, I do. In fact, when I was a child, I flat-out refused to go in some public restrooms. I avoid them as much as I can. But every now and then, nature calls. And if I don't answer, he'll take a big, steaming dump in my pants.

Which is why it's so shocking to me that you've never had to use one. Not on a school trip? Not while you're at the mall? Not while you're at the movies? NEVER?!
Quote by progdude93
So you're telling me in all your years of being a functioning human away from his own house, you have NEVER had to take a dump in a public restroom?

I understand wanting to avoid public restrooms, I do. In fact, when I was a child, I flat-out refused to go in some public restrooms. I avoid them as much as I can. But every now and then, nature calls. And if I don't answer, he'll take a big, steaming dump in my pants.

Which is why it's so shocking to me that you've never had to use one. Not on a school trip? Not while you're at the mall? Not while you're at the movies? NEVER?!

lol

on subject. Yeah it sucks having such a big shlong I just shit myself usually. Not tryin to get my dick wet
Why do toilet seats have to come out so far foreward? where am i supposed to put my dick? my asshole isnt on my knees. toilet seats should be U shaped no O shaped.
If you have a big ding dong like that, you could just use it as a plug until you get home. Science, bitch!
Quote by naedauuf
Here's how I fixed that problem, I just throw is over my shoulder. No problem!

I rarely shit in a public toilet so I can't say I've noticed
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm a big boy now and so can hold it in till I get home.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by jonlambofgod666

The sink is a great choice, but you get double points for going in the soap dispenser!
Wasn't phils home schooled though? Otherwise he probably would've taken a dump at school at some point.

But yeah I didn't know this was a problem. Never thought about where the junk would go at such times. This has definitely been an interesting series of visuals.
Quote by progdude93

lol dude, how long to you spend at the movies? I tend to want to watch it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2