An incredibly informative and nonpartisan explanation of the healthcare problem

I think Ur All Shit posted this before. I don't know enough about anything to know if he's talking out of his ass or not
Five sentences. It blew my mind how he could blather on so rapidly and clearly has no ability to get to the point.

I will not waste my time watching the next 7:13 of this.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is his first video coming back from a hiatus to spend more time with is family and newborn.

Wonder why it's about healthcare costs....

Also, this is another video of his on the same topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7LF5Vj2n64
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Sep 17, 2013,
Quote by snipelfritz
Five sentences. It blew my mind how he could blather on so rapidly and clearly has no ability to get to the point.

I will not waste my time watching the next 7:13 of this.

you should.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by captainsnazz
A not particularly informative but still very correct explanation of the healthcare problem:

your country is corrupt as shit hahahahaha

I myself found it quite informative. But to each their own. I was under the misapprehension that the looming threat of malpractice had a more significant role than it does (I believe he said it accounts for .1% of healthcare costs, or 55 billion USD).
Quote by progdude93
I myself found it quite informative. But to each their own. I was under the misapprehension that the looming threat of malpractice had a more significant role than it does (I believe he said it accounts for .1% of healthcare costs, or 55 billion USD).

He wasn't talking about the video, he was talking about his own post.
probably the greatest "that's what she said" I've seen/heard recently.

yeah I hate using the word colon because of its anatomical meaning. Whoever named ":" a colon was a ****head.
Is upworthy a good site?

I'm tempted to subscribe to that email thing but I'm kinda mad they kinda tried to trick me into it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I've only experienced a few pieces of content from them, but they've all been exceptional. But again, I've only seen a few things from them, and they were recommended by other people so it could be that those people are simply sharing the good content and ignoring the bad.

At the very least it's worth checking out
That was a good video but I feel like I didn't really learn all that much.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
In Scotland we get free prescriptions too.

**** yeah!
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void