Just some thoughts but bands with Brootool breakdowns are so much cooler than crappy guitar solos, Metalcore is the purest form of metal, any other kind of metal isn't metal
Quote by Guitarcrazydude
Just some thoughts but bands with Brootool breakdowns are so much cooler than crappy guitar solos, Metalcore is the purest form of metal, any other kind of metal isn't metal

Metal count: 4
0/10

Also check out Nickelback, they are brootal as f*ck
I have nothing important to say
To be fair
Just some thoughts but bands with Brootool breakdowns are so much cooler than crappy guitar solos
is completely correct lol

EDIT: Todd, I take that as a personal insult
Quote by willT08
To be fair is completely correct lol

EDIT: Todd, I take that as a personal insult

Well of course, solos are crap.

And I actually don't mind some Skrillex stuff... there's something somewhat sexually gratifying about it. Sorry to disappoint.

That song is pretty wank though, though it's fun to watch people try to work out some kind of coherent dance to it in clubs.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Asking Alexandria and bmth are by far the most brootool, almost humanely impossible listen without dying from the shear brutality
Quote by Guitarcrazydude
Asking Alexandria and bmth are by far the most brootool, almost humanely impossible listen without dying from the shear brutality

Shear brutality?

Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 17, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart

That song is pretty wank though, though it's fun to watch people try to work out some kind of coherent dance to it in clubs.

You step along half time style man

what's wrong with people
Quote by willT08
You step along half time style man

what's wrong with people

Yeah, if you're a ****.

And I love how lenient you are with me, baby. If anyone else had said "I don't mind Skrillex" you'd have ripped their perineum out.
Quote by Todd Hart
Yeah, if you're a ****.

And I love how lenient you are with me, baby. If anyone else had said "I don't mind Skrillex" you'd have ripped their perineum out.

I still have hope for everyone else. I don't even know what you listen to, so I assume it's so awful you just keep it to yourself

And mate, I step like a badman
Quote by willT08
I still have hope for everyone else. I don't even know what you listen to, so I assume it's so awful you just keep it to yourself

And mate, I step like a badman

Bitch, my music taste is fabulous.

And you step like Diana in a minefield.

Anyway, this is my contribution to the world of brutalness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf1t1ERxp2I
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 17, 2013,
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
If you're going to try and wind us up, put more effort into it. This is the most pathetic attempt at trolling I have ever clapped my eyes upon.

I hope you get hit by a bus. Actually, I might hijack a bus and run you down with it. I'll attach swords to the front and slice you to pieces like a hot knife through butter.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.