There's so many good ones. Mine are def Eye of the Beholder and Five Characters in Search of an Exit.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Can't remember the name, but the dude with the wax figures always got me.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Can't remember the name, but the dude with the wax figures always got me.

that one,
the one with the nuclear bomb and the guy's glasses break,
the one where they send the kid to a testing center in the future and he has to be killed because he's to smart,
the "obsolete" one,
the one with the kid that whatever he thinks happens,
the one with the plane monster.

Don't know any names
Last edited by ehbacon at Sep 17, 2013,
The one where that little girls gonna die and the guy stalls the angel of death until past the appointment time, so he has to take the guy instead of the kid
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
The one where that little girls gonna die and the guy stalls the angel of death until past the appointment time, so he has to take the guy instead of the kid

Oh shit I forgot about that ep. That was a great one.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Aint there one where one guy walks along a path and it turns out he's dead, and he was almost tricked into walking into hell? I liked that one
Eye of the Beholder is the name of the episode I believe. Its about a woman whos going through surgery to look "normal". Great episode, great tv series
Sail upon the open skies
I can't remember the name of the episode but the one where it looks like aliens have invaded some lady's house but it turned out it was some american astronauts that traveled to a planet of giants. Crazy. Also the ones with the dolls in the trash can.

Edit: Found it! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invaders_(The_Twilight_Zone)
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Last edited by Its So Easy at Sep 17, 2013,
Cant think of all the names but there are so many good ones, like the camera that takes pictures of the future. if this thread grows into a bad ass thread i will post regularly in it and discuss TZ.. also, Rod Serling is a boss
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
I've only seen one, it was about a guy who visits a concentration camp and sees ghosts, that was pretty dope.

EDIT: Loads of episodes are on Youtube, can someone recommend me some?
Last edited by jaybsp at Sep 17, 2013,
Quote by jaybsp
I've only seen one, it was about a guy who visits a concentration camp and sees ghosts, that was pretty dope.

EDIT: Loads of episodes are on Youtube, can someone recommend me some?

Skimmed the episodes list, the ones that stuck out as favorites are: The Old Man in the Cave, Number 12 Looks Just Like You, I am the Night - Color Me Black, It's a Good Life, To Serve Man, Little Girl Lost, The Little People, The Invaders, Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?, The After Hours, + the ones in the OP

Most of them are pretty good though, there's occasional bad ones too (Mr. Dingle, the Strong, that time travel silent one)
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Just watched Five Characters in Search of an Exit. That twist.
Time Enough At Last really stuck with me. Eye of the Beholder is probably known for being one of the best episodes.
Number 12 Looks Like You is GOAT. I also like the one where the couple are in the diner and there's this fortune telling machine thing. I don't remember what happens but it rulez. Twilight Zone is great.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
What a ****ing good show
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Skimmed the episodes list, the ones that stuck out as favorites are: The Old Man in the Cave, Number 12 Looks Just Like You, I am the Night - Color Me Black, It's a Good Life, To Serve Man, Little Girl Lost, The Little People, The Invaders, Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?, The After Hours, + the ones in the OP

Most of them are pretty good though, there's occasional bad ones too (Mr. Dingle, the Strong, that time travel silent one)

Number 12 Looks Just Like You was pretty interesting, Eye of the Beholder was quite obvious, I saw it coming a mile off but the show is still quite good, I'm gonna watch more tonight.
Nick of Time is the one I was talking about earlier. Iss good.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Five Characters In Search of an Exit, Death's Head Revisited, A Nice Place To Visit, and the Burgess Meredith ones. Man In A Four Dollar Room, Last Night Of A Jockey, and the one with the drunk Santa are also dope.
I was at my apartment alone one night and was cruising Netflix. I saw the Twilight Zone. It was the original series from the 50's so I was pretty stoked. My dad used to watch reruns when he was growing up and would tell me about it. But the time when he would tell me about the show was back before people really figured out the internet and I don't think there was a box set on VHS anywhere.

So I watched the very first episode. I can't remember the title but it was the one where there was a man in a deserted town and it wound up that he was part of a military experiment that stuck him in a 5'x5' room with no contact for something like 3 months and his mind created its own reality.

I don't know why, but that episode has always stuck with me. Like, I still think about it.

I'm expecting a lot of tl;dr's and "Cool, longwinded story, bro"s.