My band's new practice space is a small, rectangular room with flat, stone walls. Sound bounces around in there like crazy, and as a result, everything sounds like a mess in there, whereas the same equipment sounded clear when in a larger practice space. What could we do to make the room a little less noisy? Would putting up some sheets or foam on the wall help significantly? Does anyone have better, affordable suggestions?
Just get a couple of humidifiers, and they'll make everything damp. That, or break some water pipes.
Quote by Baby Joel
Just get a couple of humidifiers, and they'll make everything damp. That, or break some water pipes.
Instructions unclear, dick stuck in water pipe, I think he's drowning.
Have you picked a pee corner? What about the slop basket? That could affect the dampness.
Blankies. All your blankies. The most meaningful and full of childhood memories, the better.

Burn them.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
get an axe fx ii
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Hanging curtains and/or blankets on the walls does help immensely, the softer the better.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If you give me your address I can pop up and cum all over your walls. That'll do the trick.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Bookshelves with books, thick carpeting on floor and walls, baffles / panels (Aurelex, etc), or create your own fiberglass panels.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana