I got a new amp. It's really good. I know everyone's always on about how great tubes sound, but to be honest, the crystal lettuce wasn't really doing it for me. I just don't care for how it sounds. But I'm really loving this baby.

I'd never heard of a bread powered amp before, so as you can imagine, I was really skeptical about it's tone. But then I plugged in and died it was so good. Like, you don't even know. And you never will, because you don't deserve to hear how good this sounds. Going to toast the bread soon and see what kind of crunch I can get after that.

Have fun with your tubes, bitches.
all i can say is... interesting. but cool
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Some peanut butter may smooth out the tone a little.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Is this a joke that's going over my head..?
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Quote by tas38

if it is it went over my head too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by lucky1978

Try vegemite, it'll change your life
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Quote by lucky1978

I was thinking some crunchy peanut butter because I like my tone a little dirty
How much does a lil lunchbox amp like go for? And will it run on bagels too?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
5-6 dollars, very budget friendly, and absolutely. Bagels get a beefier and more round sounding tone, if you get what I mean.

Have yet to see what happens when you hook this baby up to buns though. Need to run to the store and grab some tomorrow and we'll see what happens
Try it with pop tarts. I think the tone will sweeten up a whole lot
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
If you're playing a strat on it, try some butter to make ur tone fatter. Can we have a demo plz?
Quote by CL/\SH
I was thinking some crunchy peanut butter because I like my tone a little dirty

I was also thinking maybe some Nutella for a really creamy tone.
Quote by CL/\SH
I got a new amp. It's really good. I know everyone's always on about how great tubes sound, but to be honest, the crystal lettuce wasn't really doing it for me.

Crystal lattice is associated with solid state technology FYI.

And what you really need is a grilled ham and cheese option.

Good to see you again Clash.

To get that kinda Tele twang, try putting some cow meat in there to make the sound beefier.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.

Quote by tas38

i assumed it was a joke on all the toaster amps which are currently fashionable. could be wrong, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That looks like it could be a home made toaster. That's more impressive than an amp.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Got any videos of it working in action?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
"I want clipz!!"

*ding* Toast is done!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
"I want clipz!!"

*ding* Toast is done!

I wanna see how brown it gets
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
^ what toaster did evh use on van halen 1? I hear he used a variac to get nicely browned toast at more manageable volumes
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There's the "brown sound" for EVH tones.

For black metal, you need the "burnt sound".
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Steve Holt
Try it with pop tarts. I think the tone will sweeten up a whole lot

This man is a genius.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Crystal lattice is associated with solid state technology FYI.

And what you really need is a grilled ham and cheese option.

Good to see you again Clash.

I know

So many options

It's good to be back, for however long that will last. Seems like every time I check back in the site has a little less people frequenting it But it's good to see the regulars are still here, for the most part