If you're not hugely experienced with amps you probably shouldn't be diving into a 100 watt half stack. What are you using this amp for?
Quote by Roc8995
If you're not hugely experienced with amps you probably shouldn't be diving into a 100 watt half stack. What are you using this amp for?

Home practice and hopefully then using it when I will join s band in a year or so ,that's why I wa thinking but an amp that you can gig with for the future rather than having to buy another amp in a year or so ....
You can gig with amps that are a lot more practical than a half stack. If you really want one, that's fine too, but for example you could get the 40 watt combo version of that amp and still be able to gig just fine, while being far more practical for practice. Plus, moving a half stack is a major pain.

The DSL is a good amp for what you're looking for, just trying to save you some money and back pain. One of the Master Volume JCM800s would be great, too. That would be closer to what Slash actually used.
Yea you see my prob is I haven't got a clue about amps ,I google best amps for 80s rock. , metal and a zillion different amps come up !!!
The DSL is a fine amp, .....if you can afford it. I thought we gave you some pretty good advice in your other 'What Amp?' thread.

Threads like this are just kind of pointless.

We would be happy to help try to narrow down your choices but I really suggest you stick with the tried and true formula here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31052894&postcount=2

Just sayin'