I am planning to buy a practice amp.
My options are:

1. Laney Linebacker lr20
2. Roland Cube 20XL
3. Orange Crush 20LDX
4. Fender Mustang 1
5. Vox VT 20+

I have a Squier Fender and I would like a rich tone (not raw) with built-in effects. Someone told me Laney Linebacker has wear-out issues though it sounds good.
what type(s) of music do you mainly play?

are those your only options?

if not, rough budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
No. Not my only options. Probably you could give me a better option. Budget approx 150 dollars.
I usually play rock and a bit of metal.
Mandatory Vypyr reccomendation
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Where in the world are you located?

You can probably find a used Peavey Vypyr 30 in your budget.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
yeah the vypyr gets recommended a lot for harder rock and metal, i haven't tried it but i'm sure it's a sound recommendation.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jukeboxinabox
Is Vypyr 15 any good? I would be using it in my room. So i don't need very loud sound.

No, not really. It's not about the volume, that doesn't matter. The Vypyr 30 has many important features that the 15 does not have. Most important, a 12" speaker - the Vypyr 30 is the cheapest "practice amp" out there, to the extent of my knowledge, that has a 12" speaker. In my opinion, this feature alone basically separates amps you throw out after a year and amps you keep around as a backup/practice amp.

The 30+ models also have 12 additional effects to use, and Sanpera capability, which lets you use the Sanpera I or II footswitches designed for the Vypyr.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
ok Vypyr 30 is for approx. 300 dollars here online. I might get it for 250 at a store. So i guess i'll increase my budget and go for the Vypyr 30.