Page 1 of 2
i guess he couldn't quite wait for the game to play it.

YEAAAAH!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by First line of the article
LONDON -- A gamer who stood in line until midnight to buy "Grand Theft Auto V" was stabbed, hit with a brick and robbed as he walked home from the store, police said.

Quote by A few lines down
“The victim had been shopping and was on his way home when he was hit with a brick,” London’s Metropolitan Police said in a statement. “He was then stabbed and robbed.”

I dunno why, this really made me laugh
Video Game Violence Did This
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by LostLegion
This is what happens when kids play violent video games

It's happening before they even play now.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
This is why we need more knife and brick control. Honestly, it seems like just about anyone can get a brick or a knife and seriously hurt someone. We really need to tighten up on that.
Quote by Baby Joel
This is why we need more knife and brick control. Honestly, it seems like just about anyone can get a brick or a knife and seriously hurt someone. We really need to tighten up on that.

Exactly! They take their guns and now its brutal bricks and knives doing the dirty work.
Ben semi-automatic brick sales
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Baby Joel

It's our RIGHT to own bricks.
Quote by Baby Joel

or home-made bombs
Quote by whoomit
It's our RIGHT to own bricks.

Why would you need so many bricks? You trying to build a house or something? The GOVERNMENT does that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Guys you can try to ban and regulate them all you want, people who want bricks are still going to find ways to get them
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Guys you can try to ban and regulate them all you want, people who want bricks are still going to find ways to get them

but the average-joe on the street won't. it will be for the heavy criminal ones to carry bricks m8
^ No more brick houses. People who live in one has thirty days to leave the premise or they will be destroyed with their house.
Quote by fudger
^ No more brick houses. People who live in one has thirty days to leave the premise or they will be destroyed with their house.

What next? No knife houses? Where will it end man?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
but the average-joe on the street won't. it will be for the heavy criminal ones to carry bricks m8

But isn't that who we're trying to get bricks away from in the first place

Won't sum1 think of the children? We need to ban pro-brick propaganda like the 3 little pigs, it's like if u wrote a childrens book about a little monkey who used wmd's to solve his problems
Quote by LostLegion
This is what happens when kids play violent video games

Aint nothing to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
This is a serious discussion, bdof. We're talking about bricks and knives here. You can sharpen knives ON the bricks. Their lethality will skyrocket once this becomes common knowledge.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
This is a serious discussion, bdof. We're talking about bricks and knives here. You can sharpen knives ON the bricks. Their lethality will skyrocket once this becomes common knowledge.

Are you insane? This is a communist website, stop handing out military secrets you traitor

You could get a disappointingly low amount of jail time for that
i think we should focus on automatic bricks, the kind you can swing and swing again without stopping.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Rockford_rocks

dying
Quote by BladeSlinger
Why would you need so many bricks? You trying to build a house or something? The GOVERNMENT does that.

My Grandad built his house with his bare hands. Did the Government help? **** no they didn't.
Playing video games doesn't cause violence. This crime was clearly caused by not playing video games
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
He got to experience the game even earlier than anticipated, with much better graphics. Sounds like a win to me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hey ts, nice avatar, you go to phish dicks this year?

OT: That's pretty shady people will stab each other for a game where you can stab each other
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by Xiaoxi
He got to experience the game even earlier than anticipated, with much better graphics. Sounds like a win to me.
But will he respawn outside the police station without all his weapons five seconds after he's judged?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I've seen this reported multiple times pretty misleadingly.

It's far more likely than he got mugged because he was walking around London at 1.30 at night, than he got mugged for his copy of GTA V. They took his watch and phone too, I'm guessing GTA V was just because he happened to be carrying it.
Well, the best thing the robber can do now is just..

R1, R1, O, R2, >, <, >, <, > ,<
Page 1 of 2