I have four pending contributions listed on my profile, but I have submitted six that have not been accepted/rejected. Also, I submitted a couple tabs on the weekend and they have not been accepted/rejected yet.
Ok, now I have a denied review that shows up as being on the site, but on my profile it still says it was denied.
Quote by N3WW4V3N1NJ4
Ok, now I have a denied review that shows up as being on the site, but on my profile it still says it was denied.
Another user had this issue. You should mention this in the Bug Reports forum too.

Quote by N3WW4V3N1NJ4
I have four pending contributions listed on my profile, but I have submitted six that have not been accepted/rejected.
This, I don't fully understand. I think you need to clarify more.

Are you saying you submitted 6 contributions but only 4 are pending? If that's the case, then just submit the two again, I guess.

Unless you meant you have 4 contributions that already went through. In which case, those would be accepted contributions, not pending contributions.

Again you definitely need to clarify more. I'm sure you're aware of the Contribution Status info.

Either way, if you have at least 3 accepted contributions already, you can check on the status of your tabs in the Tabs Pending Approval page. You cannot, however, check on or update pending reviews you have made.

Quote by N3WW4V3N1NJ4
Also, I submitted a couple tabs on the weekend and they have not been accepted/rejected yet.
Sometimes it can take a long while until they are accepted/rejected. Especially if the artist isn't well known. Just give it about a month. If it's still not through, make a post in the Still Pending thread with the necessary info. You can use that for pending reviews too, btw.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 27, 2013,