Hello, I am new to guitars and bought this used guitar today. Can you tell me anything about it? Thanks
{ok well I guess photobucket isn't allowed here? How do I post pics?}

I paid $100.00
Post the link with a space in the middle and I'll edit it into your post. New users can't post any links for a few days because we've had trouble with spammers.
Well here's a run-down:
you have 3 uncovered single coil pickups a 5-way selector and a knob dedicated to volume and two dedicated to tone depending on the pickup. From the looks of it, you have a PRS body style (unsure)
You have 24 frets on a rosewood fretboard.
you have a floating tremolo system. see the hole by the bridge? You can fit a Whammy Bar there!
I think you have pearl dots on the fretboard.

I'd have a pro look at it in person. Someone else on this site might do a better job than I did
Have fun playing guitar!
Thank you. So it's a fairly decent guitar to learn on? No one seems to have heard of it. As I said, I don't have a clue. I am an old woman taking up something I should have started many moons ago, but I am going to give it a try. I appreciate your help.
looks nice for $100. No doubt it will function for you to learn on. You will need an amplifier though.
Thanks again. Working on that. For now playing it through an O2R, and our surround system..
Quote by sovaso
Well here's a run-down:
you have 3 uncovered single coil pickups a 5-way selector and a knob dedicated to volume and two dedicated to tone depending on the pickup. From the looks of it, you have a PRS body style (unsure)
You have 24 frets on a rosewood fretboard.
you have a floating tremolo system. see the hole by the bridge? You can fit a Whammy Bar there!
I think you have pearl dots on the fretboard.

I'd have a pro look at it in person. Someone else on this site might do a better job than I did
Have fun playing guitar!

They are covered pick ups,(the pole pieces stick up thru the cover) and it is a standard strat style tremolo not a floating one. never heard of that brand though.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
That looks a lot like a model of guitar that was made in the 1980s under the Westone name; possibly from the same factory. If it is, then you have a decent solidbody that should serve you well, provided everything is in working order.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley