Hello everyone,

I'm going to order a Egnater Tweaker 15W head but I can't order a cabinet to go with it since it would be too heavy and with the shipping costs it wouldn't be worth it (I live out side the US)

Can I run the head into Torpedo C.A.B pedal which simulates cabinets and from there plug it into an PA speaker or would it sound bad?
You'll blow up your amp. A tube head needs a load to run safely. A load is either a cabinet or a load box or certain types of attenuator, and that pedal is none of those things. It's not designed to dissipate the power of an amp, so the amp will melt it, and then blow because it doesn't have a proper load to accept its output.
Quote by Roc8995
You'll blow up your amp. A tube head needs a load to run safely. A load is either a cabinet or a load box or certain types of attenuator, and that pedal is none of those things. It's not designed to dissipate the power of an amp, so the amp will melt it, and then blow because it doesn't have a proper load to accept its output.

All this; never turn on your amp if it's not connected to a matched load.

But if you're saying you have a (unpowered) PA speaker, you may be able to play it out of that. I imagine it might not sound good though.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.