So I live 5.5 hours away, is it worth it to leave friday at 3 pm, get there friday at 9 pm, and be with her until sunday at 3 pm? i'm at grad school, not too busy yet, but i miss her pretty bad... on the other side, it's 12 hours of my weekend in the car... but i do have audiobooks to listen to...

what do you guys think?
Let's say gas costs $3.50 a gallon and you get 30 mpg and 11 hours of driving means 660 miles. You're talking $77 to visit her.

Up to you, bro.

EDIT: Can you meet half way? That means only 5-6 hours driving and under $40 in gas.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Sep 18, 2013,
just get a bang-maid or smth, you live 5.5 hours away, it's not like she'll find out
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
If you have to ask...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Girls are dumb. Beer is cool. One is 10 minutes away, the other 6 hours. You really gotta ask?
Quote by TV-Casualty
Girls are dumb. Beer is cool. One is 10 minutes away, the other 6 hours. You really gotta ask?
Yeah, I bet you tap that sexy bottle all night long.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah, I bet you tap that sexy bottle all night long.

Yes, I have a natural sense of rhythm. It's a gift really.
My gf and I are about a 16 hour drive apart, and we make do. I suggest you man the ef up go see your woman if she's worth the drive
Flights must be cheap for that short distance. Fly there, if there are airports at both of your areas.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Definitely worth it. I used to take a 6 hour commute every other weekend to see my ex. I'm still pretty glad I did, regardless of how things turned out.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
My girlfriend lived about 7 hours away last year. Since I've been back in university, it's only a 2 hour difference now and I made the trip every weekend or second weekend.

Guess you just gotta decide if she's worth it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well it depends... can you get laid closer to where you live? If the answer is yes, then stop wasting your time and money.

And don't get me wrong. I've been in some long distance relationships. I would even give you the go-ahead if it were 2.5 hours or so... but 5.5 hours one way? Shit man you either need to move in together or just let it go. Unless you're gonna be graduating real soon.

Or like I said if this is the only girl who will do it with you because you're a hideous freak then I guess stick with it.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by Trowzaa
drive till the end of the world

Don't be so lazy, drive past the end of the world. Take the damn moon buggie if you have to!

Edit- I drove 4 hours to visit the girl I love. I'd gladly drive further to spend a moment with her.
Last edited by DukeDeRox at Sep 19, 2013,
Yeah do it, make a fun road trip out of it with some great music. 5.5 hours isn't that much and you have a couple of days before you have to drive back.
do it. wish i could do the same thing but can't afford

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Sep 19, 2013,
iv been doing that for the last year while my girlfriend is at uni.
doing it occasionally is fine, going every weekend is abit excessive
Quote by macaroni
Flights must be cheap for that short distance. Fly there, if there are airports at both of your areas.

This, or you could catch a train or a bus. Public transport usualy works out cheaper than private transport and you can sleep or read or catch up on work on your laptop or whatever while you travel so that those travelling hours are not wasted.
i'm so happy i live in a country where you can almost piss from one side to another.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
My friend drives 6 hours to see her gf every few weeks, and her gf drives to see her all the time too

Do it
Pictures of your gf would certainly help my advice
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
yeah, why not? i drive up to see your girlfriend all the time.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Is she expecting you? If so you better not **** up

Why did you start a relationship with someone 5.5 hours away if traveling to see them is questionable to you?
My Gf moved about 4 hrs drive away, I kept going up there most weekends for about a year, but after too many speeding tickets I gave up.
How old are you? Cause honestly unless both of you are out of college and/or in your mid twenties don;t even bother with long distance relationships.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This, or you could catch a train or a bus. Public transport usualy works out cheaper than private transport and you can sleep or read or catch up on work on your laptop or whatever while you travel so that those travelling hours are not wasted.

Not in the U.S. From where I live to Atlanta is about 4.5 hours. Train there and back is $338.00. Bus was $65 (one way so $130 round trip).

Plane can be had for fairly cheap if you book it a few months in advance. For this coming weekend it was $400

Also, I don't know if you've ever ridden a U.S. interstate bus before, but I'd rather walk the 250+ miles.

It would be cleaner and safer.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Sep 19, 2013,
Quote by AeroRocker
Let's say gas costs $3.50 a gallon and you get 30 mpg and 11 hours of driving means 660 miles. You're talking $77 to visit her.

Up to you, bro.

EDIT: Can you meet half way? That means only 5-6 hours driving and under $40 in gas.

Where are they gonna stay half way? Then you're spending $100+ for hotels all weekend
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Personally i wouldn't cross the street to bang that stupid dogface slut.