If it's not directed to anyone in specific..

So I couldn't follow a girl around and jerk off to there arse.

Fuck Sweden man!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Drevviken is near 'Trollbacken' on the map.

Hmm..
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o

don't be fooled...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
nothin wrong wit dat
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Article
The 65-year-old man, who dropped his shorts close to the water at Drevviken beach, Stockholm, and started to masturbate, was initially charged with sexual assault.

Kensai's been up to his old tricks.
Quote by slash_GNR666
If it's not directed to anyone in specific..

So I couldn't follow a girl around and jerk off to there arse.

Fuck Sweden man!

You could follow a group of girls around and jerk off to multiple arses. It's not in any specific direction.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by sam b
fap?

Damn, I must have logged into 2006 UG today

That must be why you used that joke too.
As a swede who frequently faps in public i don't really know how to feel about this. Not having to be afraid of going to jail is a relief i suppose but it also takes a lot of fun out of it. I mean if i wanted to jerk off without the risk of legal repercussions i would do it at home.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
That must be why you used that joke too.

That doesnt even make sense. Maybe you should make a thread about it
Quote by sam b
fap?

Damn, I must have logged into 2006 UG today

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

You werent there man.
Quote by sam b
You werent there man.

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by sam b
You werent there man.

I'm sorry.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
this really isn't true though...

you can always charge the person for whatever its called if you're there at the same time as the person in question.

"indecent behaviour in a public place" or something

and if you're all alone, well, you can do the same in any country?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Really though, who hasn't masturbated in public before though? Just don't do it in the view of others obviously.
The most public place I've masturbated is in a train toilet. There was a stripclub outside the station and I had a long wait for my train so I went in. Obviously had a raging boner on the train so I sorted myself out.

From the looks of the people near the toilet afterwards it was clear what I was doing.

Oh well, never seen them since.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

It says someone can still be charged with disorderly conduct if they do so, but still, that's fucked.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
why should masturbating in public be against the law, that's all kinds of stupid
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
why should masturbating in public be against the law, that's all kinds of stupid

Laws are created to prevent undesirable outcomes

So idfk
Quote by article
Prosecutors held their disgusting, sticky semen filled hands up in agreement, underlining that the law calls for the act to be directed at another person to count as a crime.
Fixed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Burgery

Exactly. How is rubbing your penis any worse than rubbing your arm? Both are parts of the same body.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Why is it always a creepy old guy?
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive