Why do I feel it only once I sit down? Not momentarily, but in the winter when you really are cold.

My house is a bit chilly right now so it reminded me of that. Does anyone else suddenly have zero energy to do anything (eg. play the guitar) when you/the house is a bit on the cold side?
Gravity? I would imagine when you're standing up more blood runs to the lower half of your body, as opposed to sitting or standing on your head.

And generally I have plenty of energy to do things when it's cold. When it's too hot? That's another story entirely.
Wear socks
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
When it's cold I do want to just bundle up in warm clothes and not do anything but I would rather do stuff cause I won't get hot fast. When it's hot I don't have the energy to do anything.
im the opposite. i much prefer when the weather/house temp is right around 30-40 degrees. i hate anything above 70 way too hot.

during hurricane sandy my power went out and my room was colder at night than it was outisde it was heavenly
Quote by soundgarden1986
im the opposite. i much prefer when the weather/house temp is right around 30-40 degrees.
You cray
ggg1 ggg3

Because when you are standing or walking around, you're feet is using energy, which is raising their temperature.
i hate playing guitar when it's hot because i feel guilty feeling all the hand sweat messing with the strings and frets.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Not exactly what I meant. If I walked outside in the winter when there's snow and shit and then come inside and sit down, my feet feel friggin freezing. They should be warming up as they can't possibly release energy in the form of heat. Instead, they feel cold.
Quote by soundgarden1986
im the opposite. i much prefer when the weather/house temp is right around 30-40 degrees. i hate anything above 70 way too hot.

during hurricane sandy my power went out and my room was colder at night than it was outisde it was heavenly

You must be a charm to live with.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
the cold motivates me to do more shit.. that's one of the reasons why i love winter

Quote by SGstriker
You must be a charm to live with.

nah its not that much of a bugger to live with. im the only one that likes it that cold so i just deal with being hot all the
Quote by fc89konkari
Not exactly what I meant. If I walked outside in the winter when there's snow and shit and then come inside and sit down, my feet feel friggin freezing. They should be warming up as they can't possibly release energy in the form of heat. Instead, they feel cold.

I think it's something to do with more blood being pumped to your vital organs to keep them warm so your extremities get neglected.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd
I think it's something to do with more blood being pumped to your vital organs to keep them warm so your extremities get neglected.

So why wouldn't my feet feel cold while I'm still outside when I should actually protect my vital organs as its friggin cold?
Quote by fc89konkari
So why wouldn't my feet feel cold while I'm still outside when I should actually protect my vital organs as its friggin cold?

If your feet are moving while outside they will feel warmer. When you go inside you people tend not to move their feet as much.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good