My friends wrmg warrior has a battery and emg hz pickups, Aren't those passive? When I remove the battery they don't work so I'm kinda confused.
maybe it has the afterburner? (preamp boost that often goes with the hzs)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You are either mistaken and it has EMG 81 on the bridge (Atleast the newer WRMG Warriors come with that) or it has the preamp Dave mentioned.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
I think so, but don't quote me on that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The WRMG has EMG 81/85 as the stock pickups IIRC.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by dark Mass
The WRMG has EMG 81/85 as the stock pickups IIRC.

That's what I thought but this one has two hz's. got it used forgot to mention that, don't know why it needs batteries there is no switch.
maybe it's not on a switch. as i said, don't quote me
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Maybe they left the battery connections soldered when they changed the EMGs out. though, for the life of me, I con't imagine why you would replace 81/85 with HZs. The battery connection wouldn't stop passives from working, and a stereo jack won't adversely affect the pups either.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Do either of the pots pull up for a push/pull? If so, one of them may be an afterburner as that's how that's turned on/off.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Jump the battery terminals with a piece of wire. Maybe they have it wired through the batt connection? If a jump lets it work correctly, just solder the two leads together and remove the batt connector.