So this is probably most relevant to people in the U.S. but I heard other countries may do something similar. When a person is sentenced to death many states here will offer the person a "last meal." Typically that person can order whatever they want to eat, within reason (ie some prisons won't allow any alcohol, or if it's something super rare or becomes too expensive, although price hasn't been too inhibitory in many past cases). So I am asking UG, if you were set to get the needle tomorrow, what would you request as your last meal?

My first choice, pretty quickly, was a classic 3 egg french omelet, a small salad of seasonal greens, a baguette with butter and currant preserves, a glass of whole milk, and a whole press of some really good dark roast coffee. But then I thought about it some more, and I realized if I was really going to die, I just want my mom's homemade tomato soup made with vegetables from her garden, and a grilled cheese made with grocery store toast and those kraft singles cheese slices. Preferably made by her... well, don't think too hard, it's kind of morbid!

Anyway, what would you order? Would you not eat at all? Would you just get the standard prison fare? Any discussion about what they do where you're from, if you think the death penalty is bad in general, is all fine, but post your meal choice first!
I'd order a laxative to piss them off ,when they kill me i'll shit and they'll be forced to clean me.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I'd order a laxative to piss them off ,when they kill me i'll shit and they'll be forced to clean me.

How dignified.
Soft tacos, some fast food fries, and cookies and cream ice cream.
forgiveness with a side of second chance
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
But really I'd probably ask for a fondue set, one fountain of nacho cheese and one of chocolate. Then various things to dip in them.

To drink, I'd have a cherry Coke made with actual grenadine.
I feel like I've seen this thread made about eighty times before.

On topic - enough gourmet food to last me several months, draining the government's money and forcing them to borrow more from China, which would eventually lead to a petition to free me in order to cut government spending. Or something.
Quote by seanlang01
Of course, you live in a civilized first world nation that works hard to keep the less desirable types and their brutish cultures out. Am I right?

It'd be amazing if you're American
Enough liquor to die of alcohol poisoning.

Quote by edgeyyz
I feel like I've seen this thread made about eighty times before
It really has been.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 19, 2013,
All I can eat buffet. I'd stay alive until I felt like dying. And it would probably be cheaper than them putting me to death.
chiki quesadilas and salted egg yolk prawns and butter chikki and ice lemon t from maccas and 2 fish
cat
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Enough liquor to die of alcohol poisoning.

It really has been.

I thought so, but I didn't find any when I searched. Obviously didn't look that hard.
Chinese buffet so I never have to stop eating
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
A pineapple and a stale baguette. I'd create a medieval mace and fight me way out.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
A pineapple and a stale baguette. I'd create a medieval mace and fight me way out.

lol

If I ate anything at all, I'd get a pork chop with some mashed potatoes, gravy, and cottage cheese. A drink of sweet tea.

Used to have that every Sunday when I was a kid. Hopefully I'm never in the position to have to choose.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Venison, cheesy mashed potatoes, and chocolate pudding for desert

Either that, or just a guitar with 6 strings on it. Then, I could die in peace
Mashed potatoes, tacos, and shrimp cocktail. I'd have ginger ale to drink or, if I could get it, hard cider.
sunbather is shit
government cheese.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
chicken rice and some garlicy sauce

'twas decent.

lately ive been trying to cook more food myself and its rather enjoyable.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A 20 oz. porterhouse stake seasoned to taste cooked medium
a baked potato with sour cream, butter and bacon
grilled broccoli seasoned with garlic and butter

A piece of chocolate cheesecake for dessert

An ice-cold coke
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
eating Black lentils and rice as we speak.

Had some sour patch kids in class.

Ate pizza, salad, some fruit, and milk for lunch.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Taco bell, Gramma's sphaghetti, smithfields bbq. Picture of my family and GF.
The bitch that I killed to get in that situation, obviously.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.