Page 1 of 2

#themovement
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I've pooped five times today. Nice soft large poops too. But I also went about 48 hours without pooping doo to a messed up sleep schedule so that may be why.
can we take pictures?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Yes I have. It was one of those ones where there is a bit left over and it doesn't want to come out. Luckily I wasn't in a rush so I just sat there waiting patiently for a while, eventually a splash was heard and a huge feeling of relief rushed over me.
I haven't.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yeah. Decided to go just before leaving work just to be safe cause the journey is 60-90 mins.. Was a good idea, turned out to be a troublesome one that made me get home half an hour later than normal.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i took like 1/8th of a shit earlier because i was in a hurry
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Jon777
You bet. Right before my morning shower, too. #poopingdoneright

Dude, those are the best. If you poop right after a shower, you might as well go back to bed and start the whole day over.

Also if anyone's on Reddit, give it some upvotes! http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1mqp74/have_you_pooped_today/
Quote by theguitarist
Yeah. Decided to go just before leaving work just to be safe cause the journey is 60-90 mins.. Was a good idea, turned out to be a troublesome one that made me get home half an hour later than normal.

Bruv that's disgusting
Everyone shits man.

IT'S A PART OF LIFE AND CAUSE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, POOPING TOO IS BEAUTIFUL.

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I am pooping
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Thrill-house
Not for 5 days, unfortunately.

Damn nig. Might wanna drink some coffee or see a doctor before you rip your intestines open.
Once around 5:30. My fiber intake has been low lately
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Wormholes
Damn nig. Might wanna drink some coffee or see a doctor before you rip your intestines open.

It's a side effect of some medicine I'm on. If nothing happens soon though it's a good thing I'm lactose intolerant, 1 sip of milk will open the flood gates.
Not yet, but I feel one coming on. I can feel it near my butthole when my farts wrap around it. And they smell terrible too.
thrice
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Seeing this thread again, I kinda need to now but I have some v. important meeting in 5 mins that'll prob last at least an hour.

ugh.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Seeing this thread again, I kinda need to now but I have some v. important meeting in 5 mins that'll prob last at least an hour.

ugh.

thats a goddamn shame.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I used to work with a guy that shit once a week. He thought it was normal.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Quote by Harvey Swick
thats a goddamn shame.

Meeting only took 15 minutes.

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by jonlambofgod666
So...do girls poop too? I know for a fact that they don't fart.

I know for a fact that they do both.

Also, I'm about to have a bunch of coffee out of my "Coffee makes me poop" mug, so I expect to be taking the Browns to the Superbowl in the near future.
10 minutes ago. Coffee poop. Was so good it made my mood better.
Quote by Jon777
You bet. Right before my morning shower, too. #poopingdoneright

Same

Funny enough when I first saw this thread title last night, I was about to go poop as well
Page 1 of 2