Page 1 of 2
This girl I've been on and off with for a long time, I hung out with her on Monday and everything was fine.
I didn't talk to her on Tuesday or Wensday and then I woke up this morning to a Tweet saying "What the **** is your problem? Seriously?! Wtf?!" And I was confused so I text her asking why she's mad at me and she said, "I called a million times and you never answered me orbreturmes my calls" and I haven't received a single missed call? So... Can anyone make any sense of this? Advice?
You'll have to lie to her. Tell her that your mum was in hospital on deaths bed or something intense. She'll love you for your loyalty to family.
She's a girl. Good luck getting an explanation.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
/orbreturmes
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Try confirming she has the correct number? Show her your call history? Try turning your phone off and on again? (This fixes mine when shit stops coming through)
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I texted her and told her "when? I didn't receive any calls." To no reply lolololo. I did screen shot my call history for later proof during an argument.
Quote by Jon777
Tell her what you just told us. And show her your call history so that she knows you're not bullshitting.

This. You know, like any other reasonable person would settle a misunderstanding.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Tree-Yo!
I texted her and told her "when? I didn't receive any calls." To no reply lolololo. I did screen shot my call history for later proof during an argument.

The problem is you were too polite in the text. You need to say something like:

m8 u wot? do u evn lift?

etc. Make sure to throw in some good profanity, and threats about stabbing and whatnot.
Quote by Baby Joel
The problem is you were too polite in the text. You need to say something like:

m8 u wot? do u evn lift?

etc. Make sure to throw in some good profanity, and threats about stabbing and whatnot.

Damn! I can't believe I forgot death threats and to question her physical exercise habits!!!! I'm a fool!
She actually wants the d

That's just her telling you without actually telling you.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
"I'm really sorry babe. I don't get the best signal at my crib. I didn't get any calls. Lets hangout today I'll make it up to you".

You can add xo's or be more sweet or use more hoodrat talk depending what kinda girl she is. You're welcome.
I think she's making it up. That's way too many calls to place in such a short amount of time.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Bitches be cray these days, the generation under me is seriously weird.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Maybe if you didn't **** that camel, you filthy muslim, she wouldn't have responded with "What the **** is your problem? Seriously?! Wtf?!"

Racism funnier than sexism.
Quote by guitarist5477
Bitches be cray these days, the generation under me is seriously weird.

This sentence has probably been said since the beginning of language.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"I just needed some time. It wasn't anything to do with you, I've just been in a rough stretch. Having had a couple of days without talking to you has made me realize how great our conversations are, though. I've missed them. Sorry I hadn't returned the calls, but I'll make up for it with even more, I promise."

Seriously, you dudes have no game. Italics for extra smoothness.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
i Cum Bl-

oh, wait, what?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
restart your phone. mine does that once every 3 or 4 weeks if you don't restart. it work perfectly fine for everything but texting and calling.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Hey say you called her several times and then when she is like -Here is my call history, you never called me! you tell her that you got her confused with your mother.
Quote by BladeSlinger
This. You know, like any other reasonable person would settle a misunderstanding.

However, you have to ask yourself if someone who would overreact that much because you didn't speak to her on the phone for a couple of days is really worth making up with.
protip: don't date a girl who gets pissed off because you didn't call her for one flippin day.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Mate, I go through this nearly every day. Been with my fiancée 6 years.
The other night I was at band practice and forgot to get cash out so had to go to ATM to pay my share. So I took 45 min to get home rather than half hour and ended up with 11 missed calls and pissed off girlfriend.
She almost called my grandparents to drive the route I take because obviously something bad had to have happened.
I was like wtf.

Then this morning we went to do weekly shopping before work and I said we best be quick as be pushing for time and she just complained the whole way round the store.
I still can't figure out what I said to cause it.

Women eh
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Quote by nightwalker903
Mate, I go through this nearly every day. Been with my fiancée 6 years.
The other night I was at band practice and forgot to get cash out so had to go to ATM to pay my share. So I took 45 min to get home rather than half hour and ended up with 11 missed calls and pissed off girlfriend.
She almost called my grandparents to drive the route I take because obviously something bad had to have happened.
I was like wtf.

Then this morning we went to do weekly shopping before work and I said we best be quick as be pushing for time and she just complained the whole way round the store.
I still can't figure out what I said to cause it.

Women eh

15 minutes could be the difference between life and death
But if she realy loved you, she would have called out for a search & rescue party
I have nothing important to say
Quote by MadClownDisease
However, you have to ask yourself if someone who would overreact that much because you didn't speak to her on the phone for a couple of days is really worth making up with.

This. Also, she called you out publicly on twitter? So rather than presenting her issue to you one on one, she went t-total and smashed it all over a social feed where everyone can see? Attention issues much?

Girls like this are rarely worth the time and effort. It's better to be alone and mature than suffering such blind ignorance and lack of logic. She sounds like the type to cheat on you with someone then want you back

Quote by JackSaints
15 minutes could be the difference between life and death
But if she realy loved you, she would have called out for a search & rescue party

In that logic every minute is the difference between life and death? Since time becomes binary in this train of thought...?111111111111111111110.

Spazzing out because you're a little late is no cause for spazzing out. Maybe if you're late for a wedding, but a bit late because of every day life? Come on.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
So she railed at you for not calling her for a few days and you still want to be with her?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 2