Page 1 of 2
we wither in the emptiness of this bleak existance, our spirits decaying as we struggle to find purpose, to find ourselves, finding naught but mirrors, mirrors which upon closer inspection reflect nothing and in fact aren't mirrors at all but rather empty canvas stretched across a wooden frame, nothing at all
we paint pictures of ourselves and the world, painting what is pleasant to us and moving on to the next
and we end up with enourmous galleries which we revel in
we are god creating the universe
and at the end of the day we look over our galleries
and we see that it is good
so on the seventh day we open the doors for the world to see
and the world laughs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
hah
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Have you pooped today?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Your life, yes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
The purpose of life is to survive, thrive, and multiply. If you do these three, you have basically completed your purpose.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
The purpose of life is to survive, thrive, and multiply.

oh ok
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
From "The Princess Bride"

Buttercup: You mock my pain.
Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Quote by necrosis1193
Your life, yes.

A lot of pain and misery awaits you in the future. I can tell.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
stole a beer and a cigarette from my mom

better living through chemistry eh
Quote by korinaflyingv
Love you, Burg.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by korinaflyingv
Pain is subjective. We choose to struggle when we convince ourselves that we aren't worth our own happiness. Happiness is subjective. Tune your mind to the static station and bask in the glory of emptiness. Void your conscience of the burden of worry; for, the bitter only exists in the absence of the sweet. Share and be one with the cosmos.
The universe will guide your brush: surreal, abstract, realistic, or any other style, they're all beautiful in the eye of the beholder. Behold your life in the image of, what you define as, happiness, bro.

On another note, I now believe in the supernatural. Demons are real! Repent!
I just witnessed a demonic cat. He was laying on a table when another, all white, cat comes into the room... The plot thickens.
So, the white cat gets about a foot away from the demon cat and lets out a quiet *meow*. The demon cat turns, gets his face as close as he can to the white cat's face, stares him right in the eyes, then turns away. The white cat vomits right there on the spot.

I ain't never seen nothing like it in my whole entire life.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Baby Joel
#Nietzsche

More like:

Quote by Nietzsche
The total character of the world, however, is in all eternity chaos--in the sense not of a lack of necessity but a lack of order, arrangement, form, beauty, wisdom and whatever other names there are for our aesthetic anthropomorphisms... Let us beware of attributing it to heartlessness and unreason or their opposites: it is neither perfect nor beautiful, nor noble, nor does it wish to become any of these things; it does not by any means strive to imitate man. None of our aesthetic or moral judgement apply to it... Let us beware of saying that there are laws in nature. There are only necessities: there is nobody who commands, nobody who obeys, nobody who trespasses. Once you know that there are no purposes, you also know that there is no accident; for it is only beside a world of purposes that the word "accident" has meaning.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Just keep burgin.jpg
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Burgery
stole a beer and a cigarette from my mom

better living through chemistry eh

oh to be young again.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace

Based Tart toter.
I have no sig
oh.
i log in and theres one of these a day.

cmon guys/ladies/misc cheer the hell up.
'Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful'
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
so much more profundity can be achieved in life without capital letters and full stops
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
gosh so many cry-babies in this world.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Life is burger-y.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
distract yourself with the absurd. different languages, unrealistic 80s TV shows, standing on tables, a good job with loads of money, anything. try to distract yourself from doing nothing but thinking about how shallow and empty everything is. not saying you're wrong, but you should do anything to not dwell on it
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Page 1 of 2