Hey guys ive been thinking of getting a new amp (the spiders and mould living in my current amp convinced me)...problem is im far from a techie in these kinds of things so Im looking for some advice.

What im looking for ideally is a combo tube amp...dont have enough money to invest in cabs etc... Budget is not quite an issue, but if you could suggest anything below 500euros that would be best.
My band plays mostly alternative but also some indie and funk (along the lines of RHCP, Arctic Monkeys and Biffy Clyro). Id also like it to be compatible with pedals (dunlop cry baby, zvex fuzz factory, digitech hot rod, eharmonix cathedral reverb)

Just ask if I need to add anything else (its my first post here)
Thanks in advance
A Muse man through and through ...

bite me
ah also forgot to mention I use a Fender american deluxe strat if it makes any difference. cheers

bite me
It seems to me that you could use an AC15!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I'd shoot for a used AC30, not really sure what they go for across the pond so you may have to strech the budget a bit.
I'd look for a used AC15, AC30s are stupid loud--any gig where you could run it hot you're mic'd anyway.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
looks like Vox is the way to go then....thanks for the advice

bite me