Page 1 of 2
Whether they're completely socially inept, have no public filter, or possess any number of annoying traits that make you want to hide under a rock whenever you're with them. A lot of us have at least one friend that just irks us.

My friend is my roommate. I've known him since freshman year, where I knew him because he never spent any time in his own room but instead every day as soon as he was free came downstairs to check whether my or my friend across the hall's door was open. He would then come in, plop on the couch, and stay there for hours on end. Starting to get an idea?

Now, this wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have a lot else going against him, too. He has no public filter, no concept of his relationship (he's in a long distance relationship but constantly half-jokes about cheating on her and does borderline stuff with other chicks), and he always has to finish his sentences/stories regardless of if the subject changes (which doesn't sound bad, but it's annoying).

A good example of his lack of public filter is we were on the bus going to class at 10 am on a tuesday. So the bus was packed, and he starts talking about how he got drunk last night and threw up, then starts describing to me the color and texture of his vomit. I told him "let's not talk about this right now", and he laughs at me and asks if I'm going to lose it (I had one drink the previous night). Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

But anyway, I had a lot to say about him apparently lol. I'd like to hear about YOUR most annoying friend and any interesting stories that go along with them.
i have a friend who's the nicest guy when sober but becomes a total sociopath when drunk.

it's ****ing annoying because he's more or less unbareable to be with when drinking.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
We have a guy who is a huge nerd (which is fine, we all are), but he has absolutely no public filter for it whatsoever. He asked out a London Drugs clerk by asking her if she wanted to go to a lightsaber training session (that he was hosting).

He also goes out of the way to make sure all our girlfriends know that he's the most mature of all the guys.

It's too bad because he's a good looking guy and could probably do really well with the ladies but he just kills it for himself repeatedly.
Quote by soundgarden1986
i dont have any annoying friends because i stopped talking to people that annoyed me

How lucky you are. I was supposed to be roommates with him and my best friend, but my best friend got a job as an RA on campus and wasn't able to join the apartment

We were actually just gonna have the two of us in an apt until we realized three-rooms were cheaper than two and had no one else to go in on it with us
See your life is interesting

1. One of my flatmates talks in the slowest ditziest raspiest voice ever and it takes her 5x longer than a normal person to say something. She also buys everything I buy - I got some shoes and a skirt last week and she bought the exact same things yesterday in the same colors.

2. One of my friends who is a bit overweight gets mad at me if I eat in front of her, but keeps telling me that I need to eat more. She also says stuff like "that girl is so skinny it's gross" about people who look normal and it makes me feel bad about myself.

I'm sleepy so I'll post more if I remember tomorrow.
cat
Quote by soundgarden1986
i dont have any annoying friends because i stopped talking to people that annoyed me

yeah. it's a bit of a lonely path to take though.
I notice annoying things with acquaintances but I don't really hang around with people much.
Oh I've got Wellsy who's just a proper clueless lad. Guy chats about shit no-one cares about for ages. Other day he was telling us how his dad has a book Alice Cooper wrote about playing golf. We all thought it was complete bullshit and absolutely hilarious, spent the next 20 minutes pissing ourselves at what a prat Wellsy is. He's like autistic or summin and gets really angry and this set him off so he ended up kicking (yeah exactly, he kicks people, that's what kinda lad he is) jonno

Turns out...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alice-Cooper-Golf-Monster-ebook/dp/B00794SHWS/
Quote by captainsnazz
Why would you hang around with people that annoy you?

In my case we get along 75% of the time, it's just so often when he's talking I just kinda have to grit my teeth and nod.

Quote by willT08
Oh I've got Wellsy who's just a proper clueless lad. Guy chats about shit no-one cares about for ages.

This is also my friend
I'm just glad I know none of you cynical bastards in real life.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by captainsnazz
is always on a ting about some wobs that he compressed and spitting about some shite grime or something. Total wasteman.

translation please
Quote by captainsnazz
I do know one bellend though, man thinks he's black and is always on a ting about some wobs that he compressed and spitting about some shite grime or something. Total wasteman.

i know that guy too
Honestly, if you don't have an annoying friend then you're probably the annoying friend.
i am quite uncomfortable around people who laugh emphatically at their own jokes and stories. if you're the one telling the story, laughing should be everybody else's prerogative.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by BelowTheSun
Honestly, if you don't have an annoying friend then you're probably the annoying friend.

All my friends are annoying and I'm also annoying. We're just a rabble of assholes.

Except Danny. He's okay.
Jesus, I have friend like that.

One of the last things he did was try to hit on a bunch of girls by offering them hot sauce awkwardly. And I'm standing next to him and I'm trying so hard to look like I'm not hanging out with him.

cringe cringe cringe
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
i have a friend who's the nicest guy when sober but becomes a total sociopath when drunk.

it's ****ing annoying because he's more or less unbareable to be with when drinking.

Oh man. I have a friend like that. "Jared" is his sober personality, but when he gets drunk, he becomes "Jerry." Jared is timid, polite, and thoughtful. Jerry is loud, belligerent, and pushy. I'm always scared when he picks up a guitar when he's drunk because he likes to get into the music and sway back and forth, sometimes almost falling out of his chair.

Jared, if by some weird chance you read this, I still love you. I just worry about you when you get stupid drunk.
Ive got this one friends thats a total bum. No job, still lives with his parents, tries to make money by flipping things on ebay, always asks other people for rides, and he sometimes "forgets" his wallet when we go do things. Still though he's been a pretty close friend since middle school. Just wish that asshat would get a job
Sail upon the open skies
My housemate is an awesome guy but he seems to be missing a bit in the common sense department. I work early mornings and have to be up at 3am, so I often go to bed early. He works late so comes back at 11. Every night, without fail, knowing that I am sleeping, he will come to my room, knock on my door, and not leave till I answer it. When I answer the door he just says "Hi, you ok?" or "Have you eaten?". If I ignore the door he will phone me. He also insists that I roll him joints whenever he has weed, and if he feels like a joint at midnight he will come wake me up to roll it for him.
🙈 🙉 🙊
my friend likes to borrow money and assumes i'm paying whenever we go out. his reasoning? "you have money, dude. i gotta save mine for gas."
yeah, **** you.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
I have a friend that talks non stop about video games- the new ones that are coming out, what happened to him in the ones he's playing... stories that flow one into the other without end and get louder as they get more 'exciting'. He is also the dude that is way too loud in movie theaters, even during the movie.

There are times when we are in public where I sort of show I'm not connected to him, as if I'm cooler than that.

Recently at my job I saw someone do this with one of their friends as they were ordering food and I realized how much of an asshole it makes you look like when you do this. It's pretty embarrassing to know I've done this many times.
I feel like annoying is the wrong word, he's more cringey. But there's this dude I kinda have to be friends with that I actually hate sometimes. Like he totally never gets what's really going on socially. He's so awkward he's like sometimes he pretty much gets offensive at times, like not knowing people's names he's known well for a year and stuff.

^Yea that does make you look like an ass. Tell him to stop talking about games all the time to you then
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Sep 20, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I feel like annoying is the wrong word, he's more cringey. But there's this dude I kinda have to be friends with that I actually hate sometimes. Like he totally never gets what's really going on socially. He's so awkward he's like sometimes he pretty much gets offensive at times, like not knowing people's names he's known well for a year and stuff.

is it Cosmo Kramer?
Yeah it is, ****ing doofus
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I have a friend who thinks he's funny, but he's really just rude. He talks about nothing for the longest time and when somebody else actually has something to contribute to the conversation, he just says stfu and keeps talking.
Oh man I could write a whole book on this one dude.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Colgate Total
My most annoying friend listens to nothing but Rush. ****in' hate that guy.

... do I know you!?
But yeah, I don't really hang with people who annoy me. Everyone has their moment, but I don't have an annoying friend.
i have one friend that is completely insane and i could go on for hours about him

funny about the public filter thing, i was bullshitting him about going to tailand to live as a monk and smoke opium all day. then we got on the bus and he had his bike with him so he was standing there in the middle of the bus and i sat down pretty far away from him. when the bus starts moving he says loudly "SO YOU JUST WANNA SMOKE OPIUM ALL DAY HUH?" and goddamn i swear some of the old people in the bus nearly had a heart attack
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Sep 20, 2013,
I have one who is a huge D&D nerd (I play but not as much as this dude) and it's pretty much all he talks about. D&D stories. He's really loud and apparently doesn't realize that a lot of people have no concept of what he's even talking about/think it's weird as ****
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2