Poll: What do you think of him?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of him?
Best Actor
9 22%
Good Actor
19 46%
Bad Actor
7 17%
I have no opinion
6 15%
Voters: 41.

He is a really good actor. Agree?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
He played a sexist in st trinians 2 that was pretty funny
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I like him in Doctor Who. He is my favorite doctor, apart from that I never saw him in any other movies. So I can't really say.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
honestly one day his eyes will pop out of his head
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by rock.freak667
I like him in Doctor Who. He is my favorite doctor, apart from that I never saw him in any other movies. So I can't really say.

He starred in Broadchurch and Spies of Warsaw, both great dramas that were on BBC America therefore were on TV in Britain sometime. He was also Barty Crouch from that Harry Potter movie, and is a VA in the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.

Anyone know what else he's in?
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
He's annoying.

Same with Ewan McGregor, Gerard Butler and every other Scottish actor that's became a Hollywood star, except Sean Connery, of course.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Broadchurch, Doctor Who, Hamlet, Einstein and Eddington...such good pieces of work.

Brilliant actor. Better than good, but not the best as it were. Still, brilliant.
Quote by guitarist41
He's annoying.

Same with Ewan McGregor, Gerard Butler and every other Scottish actor that's became a Hollywood star, except Sean Connery, of course.

look how jealous dis guy is
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
look how jealous dis guy is

Definitley not jealous, just patriotic. I just hate Scotland's representation in the acting world.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Definitley not jealous, just patriotic. I just hate Scotland's representation in the acting world.

Because they all just end up putting on English or American accents, or what?
Quote by guitarist41

I don't see how that's patriotic at all.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by jjfeu662
He starred in Broadchurch and Spies of Warsaw, both great dramas that were on BBC America therefore were on TV in Britain sometime. He was also Barty Crouch from that Harry Potter movie, and is a VA in the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.

Anyone know what else he's in?

I will check out the first two.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by guitarist41

By fantastic actors? Yeah, such a shame.

Also not patriotic.
Quote by Trowzaa
By fantastic actors? Yeah, such a shame.

Also not patriotic.

I think they suck.

Ireland has Liam Neeson, and we have a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy dorks.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
I think they suck.

Ireland has Liam Neeson, and we have a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy dorks.

That's called an opinion, not patriotism.

And you say Liam Neeson but all those Scots are Sci-fi dorks?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
David Tennant isn't a sci-fi/fantasy dork though. :/ I mean yeah, his most recognisable role is The Doctor, but he's been in Hamlet (not sci-fi or fantasy), Einstein and Eddington (a non-fiction), Broadchurch (detective series).

He's a very versatile actor, and you are jealous because you are neither as good looking, nor as successful.
Quote by BladeSlinger
That's called an opinion, not patriotism.

And you say Liam Neeson but all those Scots are Sci-fi dorks?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

u wot m8

rlly m8

wat
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Liam beeson was qui gon jin is that sci-fi enough for you

EDIT: dammit blade
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Sep 20, 2013,
Not only is he the most prominent in Sci-fi out of the actors listed, the others are basically known for one role. Neeson is way dorkier in about every way.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
at least his name isnt benedict cumberbatch or something lame like that i guess

David Tennant still sucks.

EDIT: His face is very annoying too. He looks like a weasel.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
David Tennant still sucks.

EDIT: His face is very annoying too. He looks like a weasel.

Nice
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I wonder how Tennant would do as James Bond? He plays the perfect Scot with a dark past and an "I'm going to get this done even if it kills me" attitude.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA