Joey Prusak was appalled when he saw a customer at the suburban Minneapolis Dairy Queen store where he works pick up someone else's $20 bill and slip it into her purse.

So when the woman got up to the counter to order, Prusak refused to serve her unless she returned the money. When the woman refused, the 19-year-old store manager went a step further: He gave the visually impaired customer who hadn't realized he'd dropped the money $20 out of his own pocket.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/dq-manager-gives-20-to-blind-man-after-money-stolen-1.1861244

Thoughts?

I, personally, think that the manager was a douche not to serve that lady. The blind guy dropped the money so it was up for grabs. The manager is probably just pissed that he didn't snatch it up first.
Quote by metal4eva_22
The blind guy dropped the money so it was up for grabs. The manager is probably just pissed that he didn't snatch it up first.

So if you dropped $20 and somebody snatched it right from under you, you'd say "all's fair" and let him have it?
Last edited by sabbath1313 at Sep 20, 2013,
Quote by metal4eva_22
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/dq-manager-gives-20-to-blind-man-after-money-stolen-1.1861244

Thoughts?

I, personally, think that the manager was a douche not to serve that lady. The blind guy dropped the money so it was up for grabs. The manager is probably just pissed that he didn't snatch it up first.

It's douchier to take advantage of someone with any kind of disability.

Seems like a good kid to me.
I can never think of a good sig.
Quote by sabbath1313
So if you dropped $20 and somebody snatched it right from under you, you say "all's fair" and let him have it?

There is nothing wrong with taking money off the floor, but when they have literally just dropped it, that isn't cool at all.

The manager dude did the noble thing and if I wore a hat, I'd tip it in his direction
I have nothing important to say
If you put down a backpack it's up for grabs?
If you drop your watch it's up for grabs?
Eeeek, I've been living wrong.
Quote by metal4eva_22

get raped.
ayy lmao
Manager is a douche cause if it wasn't some handicapped person he'd never have given them money.
So he saw the guy drop his money, saw a lady pick it up, and didn't say anything at the time? He had to walk over after confronting the woman and explain the situation to the guy who dropped the money? That's pretty weird.
Quote by Wormholes
Manager is a douche cause if it wasn't some handicapped person he'd never have given them money.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do