Yes
68 42%
No
82 51%
I'm a loser and have no need to know the time of day
11 7%
Voters: 161.
Page 1 of 3
I just use my cell-phone to check the time. Don't really see much point in wearing a watch. I always hated wearing a watch anyways. Good riddance.
No. I've yet to be in a situation where I needed watch.

I'm pretty minimalist in everything I do.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I used to wear watches but they kept breaking
It seems falling off a motorbike or tugging a strap too hard when drunk is not good for your watch
I have nothing important to say
And this right here is why there will always be winners and losers. Winners know that not everything has to have an obvious, utilitarian objective.

Winners wear watches.

No, I don't wear a watch
I can't find it but there's an episode of lee nelson's well funny people when the DJ character asks if the listeners wear a watch and you reminded me of that.

I have a pocketwatch but I don't keep it with me all the time, phone otherwise.
inb4 people thinking I'm a fedora neckbeard type
Watches don't even really look good though

There are exceptions but not really
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Watches look good.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Every watch I've tried on was made for somebody with wrists much bigger than mine so I've never even found one I could wear.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

nope, i own a few nice watches but never wear them. watches, flip video cameras and stand alone MP3 players are all pretty much useless with the current smart phone technology.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by captainsnazz
I can't find it but there's an episode of lee nelson's well funny people when the DJ character asks if the listeners wear a watch and you reminded me of that.

when u Mom com home and make hte spageti
Not anymore. There use to be a time where my arm felt naked without a watch. I'm not sure why I stopped wearing them
I wear a watch at work, but never any other time.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Yep, mostly just when dressing a nicer tho. Got a nice Diesel watch from my GF for my birthday last month. I enjoys it.
Occaisionally I'll roll with a pocketwatch with a cool train on it, otherwise, no. Wastches last for 1 year and shit the bed.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by zenbone
nope, i own a few nice watches but never wear them. watches, flip video cameras and stand alone MP3 players are all pretty much useless with the current smart phone technology.

Yeah smart phones do a shitload but the battery life is shit.
I do indeed wear a watch. It's a black Relic with a blue and silver face.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Not at the moment but when I get some $ I'm getting my watch fixed and then I will wear it all the time
cat
Yes.

But it's required for certain jobs; so I have a reason.
Yes, I do know my attempts at humour are terrible.

Seemingly UGs only cosplayer.
i wear a watch because it was a gift.
similar concept to wearing a chain or rings. but actually useful if u dont feel like reaching in ur pocket for phone, or if phone dies
Quote by captainsnazz

Oh...honey.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
i don't wear a watch but i really want to find my old spiderman watch i got from a happy meal back in 99.. i'd wear that

Watches are nice and convenient
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by metal4eva_22
I just use my cell-phone to check the time. Don't really see much point in wearing a watch. I always hated wearing a watch anyways. Good riddance.

u best watch ur tone b4 i fuken clock u m8
🙈 🙉 🙊
Nah. I never liked to wear one. I've never once wished I had one on either. I can't see a situation in which I would regret not wearing one.
November 17th 1989 was the last time I ever wore a watch. Was a Friday and I threw it in a waste basket at 3:34 PM. It was full of watches. Haven't much gave a flying fuck about time of day since then.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yea, it was a 21st present from my dad as part of a family tradition. I wear it all the time except gym/sports. Can't imagine not wearing itnow
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I wear a $14 Casio watch. I hate pulling my phone out of my pocket every time I'm wondering what time it is. Just more convenient to look at my wrist.
I have a D-cuff wrist band with a watch, it's not always appropriate to take out a phone.

The watches batteries are dead, so I need like 10 bucks to replace it, but I'd rather just buy a whole new watch altogether.

Also watches can be classy, and even though battery replacement is a pain, they last a lot longer than cell phone batteries.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 20, 2013,
No. I have a phone and a rough understanding of how to tell time via sun and moon position.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Page 1 of 3