Page 1 of 2
so im watching this for the first time and im pretty much shitting myself laughing, i quite honestly just vomited i dont know how to deal with this much concentrated hilarity

i mean what the ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfSndZPynQk
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
this ****ing show is far out man holy balls
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Do I need to be high or English to find this funny?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ah so that was Simon Pegg. I had a feeling but the credits in the 2nd clip gave it away. I got a couple of laughs out of the ecstasy dude.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Spaced is brilliant, and is definitely one of my all time favorite shows. I also recommend the following, if you haven't watched them:

1. Black Books
2. Father Ted
3. The IT Crowd
i love tyres so much that i'm almost disappointed in myself for not loving everything else about the show as much
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
SPACED is THE shit. I have both seasons on DVD. I love pretty much anything Edgar Wright has done though.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Butt Rayge
Great show.

Anybody watch Darkplace?

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace? That's a good one too.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Yeah it's great.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
What the fuck did I just watch?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Spaced is great. All the other shows mentioned in this thread are great too.
Quote by happytimeharry
Spaced is brilliant, and is definitely one of my all time favorite shows. I also recommend the following, if you haven't watched them:

1. Black Books
2. Father Ted
3. The IT Crowd

Agreed, especialy with Father Ted.

I love that typicaly Irish sense of humour. I was in fits of laughter at 'Mrs Brown's Boys' last night.
Ah I'm Irish but I can't stand Mrs Browns Boys, it seems that the only thing they can do to get a laugh is say "feck" in an Irish accent.

Spaced was brilliant, Black Books was too.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Mrs Browns Boys. Black Books was great though.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Ah I'm Irish but I can't stand Mrs Browns Boys, it seems that the only thing they can do to get a laugh is say "feck" in an Irish accent.

Spaced was brilliant, Black Books was too.

It's not the fact that they're saying "feck" in an Irish accent that I find funny, it's that it's an old lady that's saying it, (even though she's played by a man) in a similar way that in Father Ted it's the fact that it's a priest who says it that makes it funny, but what I really find funny about Mrs Browns Boys is that it's obviously filmed in front of a live audience and when f*ck-ups happen during filming they leave Brendan O'Carrol's (Mrs Brown) often brilliant ad-libs in the finished product.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Sep 21, 2013,
Spaced is fantastic. Mike is one of the funniest characters I've ever watched.

And yes, watch Black Books.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Spaced is quite funny it made me fall in love with pegg and frost

Also speaking of the IT crowd they're making a final episode soon
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Spaced is quite funny it made me fall in love with pegg and frost

Also speaking of the IT crowd they're making a final episode soon

Yeah it airs next friday.
Always meant to check out these UK sitcoms but never have. This is making me want to finally take the plunge though
Okay so I started watching the first episode of this on netflix, couldn't understand some parts so put on the subtitles, and the parts I couldn't decipher say "[INAUDIBLE]"

Quote by Weaponized
Okay so I started watching the first episode of this on netflix, couldn't understand some parts so put on the subtitles, and the parts I couldn't decipher say "[INAUDIBLE]"

Are there seriously bits you can't understand? There's nobody in spaced with a particularly thick accent apart from maybe tyres.

Or maybe brian mumbling
Probably not a main character but the lady they rent the flat from is really hard to understand
Quote by captainsnazz
Oh no she's fantastic and she is a main character.
She does have a funny voice though I guess.

Wasn't she the barmaid in Shaun of the Dead ?
Quote by captainsnazz
She was definitely in shaun of the dead but I can't remember who she played. It's been a while since I've seen that actually, maybe I'll watch it tonight

I also think the one who plays Twist is also in it, she's Dawn from the Office's double when they run into Shauns friend who has similar friends. Have you seen The Worlds End ?
I agree with all the shows mentioned so far apart from Mrs Browns Boys, which could be one of the worst comedies i have seen in a long time.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
It's not the fact that they're saying "feck" in an Irish accent that I find funny, it's that it's an old lady that's saying it, (even though she's played by a man) in a similar way that in Father Ted it's the fact that it's a priest who says it that makes it funny, but what I really find funny about Mrs Browns Boys is that it's obviously filmed in front of a live audience and when f*ck-ups happen during filming they leave Brendan O'Carrol's (Mrs Brown) often brilliant ad-libs in the finished product.

I know Brendan O'Carrol's son.

But I still don't like Mrs Brown's Boys
Quote by Duffman123
The Peter Serafinowicz Show never gets enough love:

didn't know this existed, he's always played awesome extras in the comedies i've watched. thanks!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Page 1 of 2