Poll: How often do you wank?
Poll Options
View poll results: How often do you wank?
Twice a day
33 15%
Once a day
58 27%
Every 2 days.
39 18%
Every 3 days
35 16%
Once a week
19 9%
3 times a month
3 1%
Once a month
2 1%
A few times a year
1 0%
I don't masturbate
9 4%
What's fapping?
14 7%
Voters: 213.
Page 1 of 3
I'm asking this because I am genuinely curious. Don't lie.

Another question: do you find a change in yourself if you haven't fapped for a few days?
where's the 5+ times a day option mate?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
maybe twice a week... depends really... sex is better

Depends if your Mum is up for it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I said once a day. I think that's about average. some days I don't at all, and others I do multiple times.
I dunno really... recently, I just kind of haven't been Haven't really noticed a difference, however.

There are periods where I'll do it once a day, sometimes more than that.
It depends really sometimes once a day and sometimes I won't for a week. I think if there is any change in mood/personality/motivation from abstaining it is a placebo effect.
Twice a day maybe, sometimes 4-5 times if i'm doing nothing all day or i am having some weird lust after a girl i know. If i don't do it for a day or so i get boners all the time or am ridiculously horny. I guess i have sex a few times a week with my wife too. Hey, you wanted honesty...
Probably around 4 or 5 times a day, if i'm at home and I get a boner I don't waste it becasue when i'm like 70 years old and can barely get it up anymore i'll regret it, also sometimes when I fap and I cum i'll not let my dick get soft and go for another round.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Probably around 4 or 5 times a day, if i'm at home and I get a boner I don't waste it becasue when i'm like 70 years old and can barely get it up anymore i'll regret it, also sometimes when I fap and I cum i'll not let my dick get soft and go for another round.

...seriously?
Quote by Philip_pepper
...seriously?

Yeah, it's not much if you think about it, it's mostly just when i'm at home out of boredom.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Yeah, it's not much if you think about it, it's mostly just when i'm at home out of boredom.

Not much?

The most I've ever done was, like, 3 in 24 hours. Once in my whole life.

Are you a wizard?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Not much?

Are you a wizard?

Yeah it's hard to fit in the time to have a wank when you're so busy making shite threads though isn't it.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Not much?

Are you a wizard?

Yeah, i'm Harry Potter.....

I always have a tight grip on my wand.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm asking this because I am genuinely curious. Don't lie.

Another question: do you find a change in yourself if you haven't fapped for a few days?

And you've put it on public poll so that you can see what the girls put. You're perving.
Only when I know I'm getting laid in the immediate future.

So, never.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Mostly just on the weekends now lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Every day. Only once per day though, gotta give the barrel some time to cool down and the shells to be prepared.
I go between being sexually barren and painting a garage.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Holy crap that made me laugh.

But it make sense.
Depends how bored I am. If it's a period when I'm sitting around in my room all day most days, it'll probably be once per day. If there's friends around or I'm working or going out then it'll be very infrequently.

I don't really notice having sex regularly to have much of an effect either way.
Once every 2-3 days I'd say.

I don't know if thats just coincidental or smth, but I often feel hopeless, miserable, tired for the next few days when I ejaculate. When I masturbate without finishing I get this boost of energy, confidence, hope, motivation, just feel better.
It depends really on how often I'm working during the week. If I'm not working then it's usually once or twice sometimes more times a day for 5 days then I rest over the weekend.
Maybe once a week or so. I have a girlfriend, so there's much less need to do so these days.
I fap a lot. I'm fapping right now. I'm at the dinner table, and later I will do it while baby sitting.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 21, 2013,
Once every 3 days sounds about right. That's about the time it takes for it to build up so much it needs to be released.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
I don't know how you people can go for more than two times a day. I am very rarely able to pull two off in a day. I mean, more than twice a day and it becomes a routine, doesn't it?
I tend to do it before bed. Makes getting to sleep easier.

Once a day, probably.

EDIT: If we're talking about cumming all together, then probably twice a day or so. I've got a GF.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Sep 21, 2013,
once every 3 sometimes 2 days. Idk how the **** yall can do it more than once a day everyday, learn some goddamn self control
pinga
Quote by captainsnazz
Yeah it's hard to fit in the time to have a wank when you're so busy making shite threads though isn't it.

I make these shite threads so that you have wank material.

Quote by Colohue
And you've put it on public poll so that you can see what the girls put. You're perving.

You know, I didn't even think about that.

I forgot there are chicks in the Pit.

Quote by -Mantra-
Once every 2-3 days I'd say.

I don't know if thats just coincidental or smth, but I often feel hopeless, miserable, tired for the next few days when I ejaculate. When I masturbate without finishing I get this boost of energy, confidence, hope, motivation, just feel better.

I've not fapped in a week. I feel amazing.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 21, 2013,
Got things to be doing, free time is at a premium, so not as much as I used to.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 3