I recently got a Boss ME-6 guitar multi effects pedal from my dad's friend for free which is lovely but it's kinda old and the power cable was taped at the input and I pulled it out to unplug it and it messed up which was no issue and I just reconnected the points where the electricity flows and it worked but I live in ohio so on top of humid air I had my window open and a fan on when it started raining in the middle of the night while I was asleep and I think it got it wet even though I had it away from the window but anyways...I need a new plug for it but I can't find the right one
I would put pictures but they don't seem to be uploading since I'm on my phone and my computer was stolen a while ago...if you can help I will send some but here's the info on the pedal and plug...if you can help my budget for the plug is $20 (maybe $30)because I'm 17 and I don't have much cash because I put almost all of my money towards strings, my guitars, cables, etc. basically I put everything I have into my guitars...along with the fact that the pedal was an amazing gift and I want to keep it maintained

-Plug-
Input: 120V. 60HZ. 15 W.
Output: 12.5 V.A.C. .8AMPS.
Um...CAUTION: Do not expose to rain

-Pedal-
AC Adaptor
AC 12V~
Use Boss BRA Adaptor Only
BOSS ME-6 GUITAR MULTIPLE EFFECTS
Commas and full stops are so overrated, right?

I suppose you could hit Boss up with an email, explain the story to them (I'd suggest with punctuation) and maybe they can send you a replacement plug.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
I have never seen so much unnecessary information in such condensed form.
Well sorry, I have ADHD and I tend to ramble. I can use punctuation, but I just didn't bother to in this. There, I used punctuation. The "..." is a bad habit that I have
You want a boss or roland bra-120 power supply there is one on ebay for $16ish, the others are $20+.
google it I did and a bunch of listings came up.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate