Hey all you people. I recently bought a Fender CD140SCE Electrocoustic. It plays pretty well, but I was looking for a Breedlove Passport D200 which wasn't in stock. (Not sure of the forum for this...) The sales guy even said the Breedlove is the best I could get for my money. He said I could order it in but it would take a few days, and I needed a guitar for before then. To anyone with GC experience, is it possible for me to call or email them to order one/a few in for me to trade my Fender in for it? I just really want a pure acoustic and a Breedlove would be awesome. My 30 day return policy isn't over for a few weeks, and it would come in before then. Am I thinking realistically? It's still in perfect condition. Thanks
have you called to see if it's possible yet?
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Well, why not just return the guitar? (Although GC does buy and sell used instruments). That said, if you trade it in, you'll take a fairly steep hit against your purchase price. So, if it's returnable, that's the superior option.

On a return, you may be charged restocking fee, and GC will likely off the guitar as a "demo", which basically it is.

There likely won't be much resistance from GC, as I'm guessing the Breedlove is a bit more money, their profit margin on the line is likely a bit better as well.

Your Fender should fly out the door, for a beginner, (or otherwise). who is looking for a bargain.

I think everybody wins in the second scenario. (The Fender given back as a return).

The longer you hold on to it, the older and less desirable it gets. So don't tarry, even if you have to wait for the Breedlove.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Sep 21, 2013,
help keep revenues on track as Michael Kors Bags it scales back unit sales. Ferrari recently invested 40 billion euros in a Michael Kors Watches uk new V6 engine plant to supply Maserati. The plant began work in January with 100 workers, and there are plans to add another 100 Michael Kors Shoes Outlet as production builds Michael Kors Wallet up.
*post #4 reported* The thread should still be live.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Sep 22, 2013,