Basically, my power supply shorted whilst connected to my zoom G3 and my tc electronic flashback. The zoom G3 won't turn on and the flashback's LED won't turn on. Are my pedals dead?

Thanks
]
Uhhhh have you tried to unplug them from the power supply and try them with just a battery? Odds are your power supply is fried, but if its like most newer electronics it should have some kind of built in surge protection that would have saved your pedals. Even at that the pedals are receiving pretty low voltage and amperage from the power supply which would make it pretty hard to blow them.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
This is why I always put 3 pin regulators in my pedal supplies; they have protection against this sort of thing. Sounds like you cooked the supply.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by ne14t
Uhhhh have you tried to unplug them from the power supply and try them with just a battery? Odds are your power supply is fried, but if its like most newer electronics it should have some kind of built in surge protection that would have saved your pedals. Even at that the pedals are receiving pretty low voltage and amperage from the power supply which would make it pretty hard to blow them.

I'll try that and see what happens, thanks. Also, what are 3 pin regulators?
]
It won't work with batteries by power supply do you mean the plug and lead or the internal power supply?
]