Okay so i was restringing my guitar and right at the b string when i was tuning the string up i hear a crack come from the headstock... i looked and it was those little plastic parts that are in between the key that you twist, and the tube thats connected to the tube... its a little white plastic ring thing... does anyone know where i can get some of these cause i dont feel like replacing the tuner just because of a little piece of plastic.


its the thing the arrow is pointing at.
Quote by Explorerbuilder
You actually dont NEED it. It is just a spacer.

i actually do... the slystist tilt makes the tuner turn back.