Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, so I've been riding my bike across Germany with a friend and we're spending a few days in, and flying home from, Amsterdam. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience bringing marijuana into Canada from another country via plane. Let me know what you think.
should be easy bro, they just let you walk straight through if your a canadian
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Do it.

Of course they won't stop you taking weed into another country, it's not illegal at all. In fact it's actively encouraged
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I think that you will be a Canadian hero.
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
Don't do it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I feel like it would be a bad idea.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do

They have sniffer dogs and scans and shit dude, it's not worth it.

Do what I do and just be blazed when you go, the dogs will be all over you but if they can't find anything on you, you're (hopefully maybe) free to go, it's worked twice for me
Hide it in a bar of soap. They'll never know.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm sure good old Canada has quite a few weed suppliers if you look in the right places. No need to get nicked for a lousy Saturday night special.

If you're going to try to "import" a few kilos, don't pick up dropped soap bars in the jail's bath.
Yeah, might as well start a small human trafficking business at the same time, fucking criminal.
#jesuswept
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I think it's alright to bring weed, as long as you carry it in a sealed, see-through plastic bag

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, you've done the first thing right, which is posting your intentions to traffic drugs on a public forum. Bravo man.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
You could try hiding it in a jar of coffee then put the jar in a ziplock bag but it would be incredibly stupid, enjoy the anal rape.
Best bet is to cram it all in a plastic bag, bunch it all together and tie it up tightly. Then ram it up your anus thirty times a day to prepare yourself for all the merciless rape you will experience in prison.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Just put it in a bag and take it with you and then when you inevitably get caught offer the security guard some of it and they should let you go.
smoke it all right before you go to the airport atht way you will tak eit wtih you trust me man i treid ti it waowrks
There is only one way todo this correctly ts. Insert it in your asshole. Not your boyfriends mangina either fagg0t I'm talking about the weed. It should be a wallowed enough to fit.
You can just order bud online in Canada, why go through this hassle and potentially get into trouble? Also, I live in Amsterdam, so if you do need some help getting rid of all those pesky marijuanas, I'd be happy to be of service.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Just don't look Arab or Black and you should be fine.....

Seriously though, is Amsterdam weed THAT much better than Canadian weed? I always thought Canadians had pretty good weed. I would never risk that shit and I am a rabid weed smoker. I know there is the romanticism of having "weed from Amsterdam".... but it'll be gone in a week after you smoke it all lol. I can't imagine the best Canadian weed is so much worse than average Amsterdam bud.
Last edited by Haynus_aynus at Sep 22, 2013,
just put it in your bag bro, they wont find it

thats what my friend did
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by LostLegion
Yeah TS come on, Canada has BC bud.

This. Weed in Canada is pretty cheap because of BC.

I'm all for weed but bringing weed into Canada is just silly
Page 1 of 2