Page 1 of 2
I recently got enlisted into a firefighter course, and my appetite has gone through the roof. Here's what I ate from 12 to 7 (keeping in mind I'm at the end of a pretty heavy dinner):
- coconut bun
- chocolate bun
- 1 banana
- some crackers
- a crapload of fruits
- a steamed cake thing
- a slice of walnut cake
- a slice of mooncake (we celebrate Mid Autumn here)
- some spring roll
- pretty sure 1-2 other things I forgot

I don't know what's got into me. Right now, I can feel that I'm full, but the feeling's kind of dulled over the past month or so. It used to be when I feel bloated, I'd get this very mild dull ache when exhaling in my abdomen. Now I just feel like there's something there, and that's it.

So, how much can you eat?
I can eat a lot. I ate a full packet of pasta an hour ago or so with tikka massala. My shit's not going to look nice.
Quote by LostLegion
I can eat a lot. I ate a full packet of pasta an hour ago or so with tikka massala. My shit's not going to look nice.

How big was that pasta? You actually reminded me. I ate a whole vegetarian regular pizza from Pizza Hut last Sunday. Granted, it's not very big or anything, but that was at 10pm after dinner. I actually felt really unfit until I fell asleep.
not alot actually because i'm trying to lose weight

i take it you're doing a lot of moving about and lifting heavy equipment so your body is all like give me calories
Funnily enough since starting work I've had much less of an appetite, for whatever weirdass reason that is. I normally only eat once a day and that's only because my housemate insists on cooking for me every night.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by So-Cal
not alot actually because i'm trying to lose weight

i take it you're doing a lot of moving about and lifting heavy equipment so your body is all like give me calories

We do do morning 5BX (which can be a pain in the ass if the instructor conducting it is being an asshole) everyday and PT a few days a week. In addition, for the past few weeks, there's been a lot of lectures interspersed with the occasional bunker gear and rescue equipment training.

I don't know man. Maybe I'm just using the weekends to eat whatever I can because the cookhouse sucks a little, especially since I'm vegetarian.
Last edited by triface at Sep 22, 2013,
Yesterday I had:
1x bowl of malt wheats with soya milk
6x banana
1x small bag of mccoys
1x big yoghurt
1x large bowl of rice with some chilli sauce stuff + soya sauce fried mushrooms
1x 12" pizza
1x large portion of chips
2x share bag of crisps
5x digestive biscuit
3x special k cereal bar

p.s. I'm not fat at all
Quote by captainsnazz
Yesterday I had:
1x bowl of malt wheats with soya milk
6x banana
1x small bag of mccoys
1x big yoghurt
1x large bowl of rice with some chilli sauce stuff + soya sauce fried mushrooms
1x 12" pizza
1x large portion of chips
2x share bag of crisps
5x digestive biscuit
3x special k cereal bar

p.s. I'm not fat at all

Holy fuck man how do put that all away, I can barely finish a single share bag of crisps without feeling ill
🙈 🙉 🙊
body building makes me hungry. every three hours without fail i eat an enormous heaping bowl of pasta, beef (or beans) and vegetables... and I often snack in between as well..
Quote by captainsnazz
6x banana
That can't be healthy
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
That can't be healthy

nah bananas are good for you, turning radioactive from all the potassium is just a bonus
Barely anything compared to you guys. Maaaaaaybe an extra meal if I've had a particularly heavy workout

ex: I had a McAloo meal after my dance class which was fairly tiring yesterday, and it took me 2 hrs to finish it and my friend ate half my fries and I couldn't eat anything for hours after that
cat
Quote by trashbeast
body building makes me hungry. every three hours without fail i eat an enormous heaping bowl of pasta, beef (or beans) and vegetables... and I often snack in between as well..

bulking ftw
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by triface
How big was that pasta? You actually reminded me. I ate a whole vegetarian regular pizza from Pizza Hut last Sunday. Granted, it's not very big or anything, but that was at 10pm after dinner. I actually felt really unfit until I fell asleep.

It was a 500 gram bag I think.

I still haven't shit.
I can eat a fair bit but I'm trying not to at the moment. I've got the good old excuse 'I'm on holiday' going on at the moment though.
I don't each much now but I think I can eat a lot on special occasions. Like a whole pizza if I really wanted.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I eat a lot for lunch and dinner mainly because I never eat breakfast.

Lunch (normally): 4 double cheeseburgers and a large fry. (Mcdonald's or Burger King)

Dinner: 1 12 inch pizza and a large side of jalapeno poppers.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I eat a lot for lunch and dinner mainly because I never eat breakfast.

Lunch (normally): 4 double cheeseburgers and a large fry. (Mcdonald's or Burger King)

Dinner: 1 12 inch pizza and a large side of jalapeno poppers.

Check out this fat prick.
Quote by whoomit
Check out this fat prick.

You would surely think I was fat after that description.
I eat lot through out the day

-Protein Shake
-4 Eggs/3 egg whites/2 bowls of oatmeal
-Clif bar/yogurt
-Cottage cheese/Blue berries/Almonds
-Tuna sandwhich/banana
-Protein shake
-Protein Shake
-2 pb & j's/almonds
-Chicken/Quinoa/Brocolli/Green Beans/Peppers
-cottage cheese
-Protein shake
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I eat lot through out the day

-Protein Shake
-4 Eggs/3 egg whites/2 bowls of oatmeal
-Clif bar/yogurt
-Cottage cheese/Blue berries/Almonds
-Tuna sandwhich/banana
-Protein shake
-Protein Shake
-2 pb & j's/almonds
-Chicken/Quinoa/Brocolli/Green Beans/Peppers
-cottage cheese
-Protein shake

I love cottage cheese.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I love cottage cheese.

Good lord i dont. The taste is alright, but the texture makes me feel like im eating vomit.
Sail upon the open skies
I normally have like: a bowl of cereal, few biscuits, whatever my mum makes for dinner and then another bowl of cereal...

Meh
Quote by angusfan16
Good lord i dont. The taste is alright, but the texture makes me feel like im eating vomit.

Then why the hell do you eat it? If it's for nutritional purposes, surely you could find something to replace it...

Quote by willT08
I normally have like: a bowl of cereal, few biscuits, whatever my mum makes for dinner and then another bowl of cereal...

Meh

What kind of cereal?
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Sep 22, 2013,
Quote by Dimarzio45
Then why the hell do you eat it? If it's for nutritional purposes, surely you could find something to replace it...

Eh i could, but it's cheap and i don't mind eating things that are disgusting. I really don't have any taste buds

edit: Plus adding fruit helps out a lot
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Eh i could, but it's cheap and i don't mind eating things that are disgusting. I really don't have any taste buds

edit: Plus adding fruit helps out a lot

I've seen it with pineapple. I'm not so sure about that though. Might be a bit too new-wave for me.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I've seen it with pineapple. I'm not so sure about that though. Might be a bit too new-wave for me.

I've tried it with Pineapple, blueberries, and cantaloupe. Pineapple being my favorite way so far. Thought about trying it with like grapefruit or cherries next.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I've tried it with Pineapple, blueberries, and cantaloupe. Pineapple being my favorite way so far. Thought about trying it with like grapefruit or cherries next.

The grapefruit might be a bit raunchy. Cherries? Yes.
I snack a lot during the day, so I end up eating probably 5-6 small meals throughout the day. Plus I work a lot so I end up eating at really weird times and then coming home late and basically having a meal then.
Oh this is what I ate today:

11:50 am: milk, 2 ribena pastilles
2 pm: half a cheese prata with curry
4:30 pm: milk tea with rusks
7:30 pm: 4 spoonfuls fried rice and 2 honey sandwiches
9:15 pm: soy milk

I usually eat more than this though
cat
Quote by Dimarzio45
Honey sandwiches?

Two pieces of bread with honey in between then microwave for 39 seconds (because I live in a humid place the bread is humid too and microwaving it gets the water out without turning it into toast)
cat
Quote by Dimarzio45

What kind of cereal?

Depends man. Right now we've got Cheerios in. Could be Coco Pops next week, you never know in this crazy life.
Two pieces of bread with honey in between then microwave for 39 seconds (because I live in a humid place the bread is humid too and microwaving it gets the water out without turning it into toast)
That's actually kinda fascinating
Quote by guitarxo

So bread where you live is soggy ?
Quote by guitarxo

This is perplexing and mildly befuddling....

Quote by willT08
Depends man. Right now we've got Cheerios in. Could be Coco Pops next week, you never know in this crazy life. That's actually kinda fascinating

Put in a request for Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Waffle Crisp! Love 'em both!
... I don't really eat a lot compared to some of you people. Like, the amount totaling to around 3 cans of food a day, most of that comprising of fruit and vegetables.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
If I was a teenager again, I could eat a hell of a lot more than I can now. And wouldn't gain a pound.:/

I bet I can out drink what a lot of people can eat in one sitting, a flavored liter of vodka is what, 1300 calories, yep, probably could.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 22, 2013,
Oops I meant 30 not 39 seconds lol

Quote by lemmyisgod97
So bread where you live is soggy ?

Yes if it's more than a few days old. Not horribly soggy but enough for there to be a noticeable difference in texture.

Quote by Dimarzio45
This is perplexing and mildly befuddling....

How so? Honey sandwiches are great
cat
Page 1 of 2