Hi all!

I'm looking for your help. I have an old Samick Precision bass guitar. The mystery is that I can't find anithing about it anywhere.
It's a really nice guitar with neck through body construction all solid wood. Guess it ius from the 80's. If you know something about it please help me. (type, year of manufacture, what it worth, etc.)

Thanks
TDanny
Attachments:
samick1jo.jpg
A serial # would be useful. I'm sure someone has enough knowledge to figure it out without one, but if you have it do post it.
If I could get THAT sound out of a Casio Mickey Mouse watch, I would play a Casio Mickey Mouse watch
Nope mate, no serial number at all... strange. I traded it about 12-13 years ago but it was an old guitar already at that time. I decided to sell it but have no information about how much it could worth thats why I started searching but found nothing. Now it is a mission :-D...
Ah well then I'm no help. Good luck anyway man.
If I could get THAT sound out of a Casio Mickey Mouse watch, I would play a Casio Mickey Mouse watch
That's actually a very cool bass!

It reminds me of some offerings made by Yamaha and Aria in the 70's and 80's.

I'm usually good at the bass sleuthing, but i haven't found anything on that Samick offering. You might want to post it on other, more bass-knowledgeable, forums to see if anyone has info.

Still though, i would think if it were more collectible, it'd have SOME info on it.

As it stands, i'd probably offer $400, realistically. You may post it for more to see if you get a bite, though. Even to someone LOOKING for that bass, i don't see it going for any more than $500-$600.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Yes, it's really Aria like, and Matsuoka... I think I'll write to Samick, maybe they can tell at least the type.