Hey guys! Me again, and I have a quick question for everybody. See, I love many things when it comes to guitars. Two of the things that I love are SG's and Teisco type vintage guitars. Well the other day I stumbled across a Kent 60's SG you can see it here! PICS! But just look at that bridge. you can not intonate that bridge. if anyone can tell me what to replace that bridge with I will be very happy. Could I replace it with a tune-o-matic? With that trem will it still work? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by ColeFleming at Sep 22, 2013,
If I were you I would try to replace it with a tune o matic, maybe make some measurements.

Get one with roller saddles, better for the trem.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If you replace it with a TOM you'll have to either recess the bridge or angle the neck because a TOM sits pretty proud off the guitar body. If the body is a thinline (ALOT of 60s guitars were) the neck may already be high enough.
Quote by Invader Jim
If you replace it with a TOM you'll have to either recess the bridge or angle the neck because a TOM sits pretty proud off the guitar body. If the body is a thinline (ALOT of 60s guitars were) the neck may already be high enough.

I have to shim the neck anyways cause the action is rediculous as is, but do you have any other suggestion for the bridge?