Not bad man. I hate the tone. Though nice playing.
I am someone who believes there's always room for improvement.
Try new shit.

Mix it up more. Check out Vinnie moore and michael romeo. They are my top 2.
Quote by Cavalcade
Well, what "constructive criticism" do you want to hear? Whatever it is, it's probably not "you're a bit out of tune", but, you're a bit out of tune.

I would like to hear anything I could do to help me improve my playing. I will try to pay more attention when I tune my guitar, thanks

Quote by Eternalwhisper1
Not bad man. I hate the tone. Though nice playing.
I am someone who believes there's always room for improvement.
Try new shit.

Mix it up more. Check out Vinnie moore and michael romeo. They are my top 2.

Thanks, I hate the tone too but I'm very bad at making presets and all the ones I have sound even worse.
Of course I have a loooot of things to learn and improve, there is no doubt about that.
I do like Vinnie Moore and Michael Romeo too.
Quote by SR7s
I would like to hear anything I could do to help me improve my playing. I will try to pay more attention when I tune my guitar, thanks

There's not much feedback anyone can give if you're just spamming random scale runs without a metronome. In some parts, you could pay better attention to the sync between your right and left hands, but without a beat, this is just unstructured, random notes, and we can't accurately critique that.
Quote by Cavalcade
There's not much feedback anyone can give if you're just spamming random scale runs without a metronome. In some parts, you could pay better attention to the sync between your right and left hands, but without a beat, this is just unstructured, random notes, and we can't accurately critique that.

I know, it's just random guitar noodling, but it's fun.
I guess my hands aren't in sync because I was playing legato.
Quote by Cavalcade
We don't critique "random guitar noodling" here. I hope you can see why.

I didn't know you spoke for all UG. Anyway, I don't understand why you have to get so angry about it, it's just a video, relax.
I guess I was looking for constructive criticism about improving my technique not playing more musically.
Dunno where you're getting "angry" from, I'm just calling it like I see it. If you really do want feedback about your technique, it's hard to get from, as you called it, "random guitar noodling". That's a fact.
If you want to improve your technique (in this case, your pick/fret coordination is what needs the most work), practice something structured, with a metronome. It'll force you to think about your playing, and synchronize every note.
Quote by Cavalcade
Dunno where you're getting "angry" from, I'm just calling it like I see it. If you really do want feedback about your technique, it's hard to get from, as you called it, "random guitar noodling". That's a fact.

So I guess some four chords pop song cover would do it?

Quote by Cavalcade
If you want to improve your technique (in this case, your pick/fret coordination is what needs the most work), practice something structured, with a metronome. It'll force you to think about your playing, and synchronize every note.

I insist that I was doing hammer ons and pull offs, mostly because I like the smoother sound it produces, even though I must admit my alternate picking isn't very good but I do practice it with a metronome.
Quote by SR7s
I insist that I was doing hammer ons and pull offs, mostly because I like the smoother sound it produces, even though I must admit my alternate picking isn't very good but I do practice it with a metronome.

Well then, if you're looking for feedback, do something else. Once again, there's not much feedback anyone can give on random legato runs without a metronome.
Quote by SR7s
So I guess some four chords pop song cover would do it?

Play Obscura if that's what you like to play, just play something. All I said was "something structured", I don't understand why you have to get so angry about it.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Sep 23, 2013,