OK ye so I'm gonna go try get
Psych
Gonna get a hunney tomorrow

So I figure yeh u guys could too ye and then we could compare how much we 'slay' ye (shout out 12 my cousin for the name ye)
And if you don't then maybe we who do succeed cn laugh @ u yeh

Hmu if u agre that tomorrow ur gonna try be a really cool person 2 someone else ye glhf

People involved:
Me
Snipelfritz
Last edited by Spaztikko at Sep 23, 2013,

Quote by MinterMan22

Haha yeah lmao

Basically you have to get a hunney tomorrow OK yeah cheeky lil pit challenge
I'm guessing TS is proposing a "Let's all get laid as much as possible day" tomorrow.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I'm guessing TS is proposing a "Let's all get laid as much as possible day" tomorrow.

Lmao ye ye ye man let's do it but not together ok
Can I put it off until like Wednesday or Thursday? I'm just kind of tired from last week spending 3 different nights with 3 different ladehs.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Can I put it off until like Wednesday or Thursday? I'm just kind of tired from last week spending 3 different nights with 3 different ladehs.

OK look man some of us aren't hunneymasters that get hunneys all the time ye so I figured maybe u could get laid again
Alright, I'll give it a shot for you. You little scamp, you. :3

There are seriously a lot of qts running around where I work. It's just really hard to talk to any of them.

Just got to work my hunnymaster magic. And that's the bulk of the battle.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Genuinely thought this thread was going to be about Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I am disappoint.
Quote by BelowTheSun
Genuinely thought this thread was going to be about Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I am disappoint.

I'd slay buffy back in the day hmu if u agreeeeeeee
Sorry Spaz, I'm bored of this now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o