Hi all,

This is my first post as ive just comemacross this great forum.

Im having problems with my effects pedals ad womdered if somebody could help?

Heres what i have

Digitech vocalist 2 - vocal pedal
Electro harmonix small clone chorus pedal
Line 6 flanger
Digitech looper/delay

The issue i have is that i have to have the guitar go directly imto the vocal pedal to create the harmonies. I have guitar thru from this pedal but i am not getting the sound out to my mixer. The signal from looper if i take out chorus/flamger is also very low.

I have a 4 channel mixer im using to mix my sound before going to the desk just somican sort this out before moving forward. I also have a marshall acoustic 100w amp id like to put into this set up as well.

I want to be able to loop both vox and guitar

I have had y-cables, di boxes, a/b pedals suggested but notmsure what to do.

Any help gratefully received.
It may be a fault of one of the pedals. Try testing the pedals one by one to see if a pedal is broken
Last edited by AkiraMidori at Sep 23, 2013,
what do you power of them with?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Vocalist with digitech psu.
Looper with generic psu.
Flanger with generic psu.
Chorus with 9v battery.
Mixer with psu.
Guitar and vocals looping through a single delay pedal is gonna be mushy. Are there 2 inputs in your vocal vaginizer? If so plug your vocal mic into one and your guitar with all pedals but the looper/delay into the other. Then run the vocal vaginizer into the looper into the mixer.

You'd probably be better off just plugging guitar with all pedals and your vocal vaginizer into the mixer seperate. Friends don't let friends loop vocals.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Maybe try a buffer or a booster at the end, or right after the harmonizer. With 2 inputs in parallel (vocals and guitar into the pedal), you're cutting the signal down. If there is a gain or volume knob on either of the other pedals before the looper, you might be unintentionally using them to boost your dry signal. What you want to do is have a higher dry signal before going into the flanger/chorus. Hope this helps!